R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
AJ Lee Talks The New Scooby-Doo Movie, Wrestlemania 29, More

She hits on Scooby and Shaggy...

In an interview with Slam Wrestling, AJ discussed her role in the new Scooby-Doo movie (that features WWE stars), being a part of Wrestlemania 29 and more. Here are highlights:

On if she'd rather wrestle or be general manager at Wrestlemania 29: "I'm so torn, I want this position to last long, it's so much more fun and it's amazing to have all that power and I'd like to stretch it as long as I can. Being part of Wrestlemania is amazing to me. There's a little 13-year-old inside of me that was a wrestling fan and the idea of wrestling at home, minutes away is so amazing. So if I was really selfish, I would do both, I would book myself in a match!"

On being a part of the new Scooby-Doo movie: "Oh my gosh, there's definitely a checklist of amazing life experience milestone and being immortalize in a cartoon character is certainly bizarre. We did the voiceovers and I hit on Scooby and Shaggy, so this is the most bizarre moment of my life! This is pretty cool!"

She also spoke about winning the video game contest that WWE performers have during Wrestlemania weekend, why being introverted stopped her from watching The Dark Knight Rises and her interest in video games.

Credit: Prowrestling.net

Status
Not open for further replies.