AJ Lee to co-write GLOW comic series

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
AJ Lee Hired To Co-Write New GLOW Comic Book Series

Former WWE Divas Champion, and New York Times Bestseller, AJ Lee has been hired to help bring Netflix’s GLOW to the world of comic books. The third season of the ’80s based show was recently released on the streaming service.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, AJ Lee will be co-writing ‘GLOW vs The Babyface’ alongside actress Aimee Garcia (Dexter, Lucifer). Hannah Templer will be providing art for the series.

Speaking on her new writing position, Lee said:

“As huge fans of the Netflix series, Aimee and I are thrilled and honored to get our hands on the ladies of GLOW. Aimee’s experience in acting and my experience in pro-wrestling makes us a formidable tag team with a unique perspective to truly channel the voices of these hilarious heroines. Our mission as writing partners is to represent diverse, complex, and unbreakable female characters, which is why GLOW feels like the perfect fit.”

Garcia added, “I’m a huge fan of GLOW. I grew up reading comics and never saw myself represented in them, so I’m excited to explore these trailblazing characters and create the change for the next generation. AJ and I are basically writing for our younger selves.”

The first issue of the GLOW comic book will be released by IDW this November.

Chad Warden

@mastermind pervs on 17 y.o girls
Supporter
Daps
Somebody with no real background in writing drama or comedy doing a Glow adaption? That makes sense after watching the third season :ohhh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
cool.

I need to catch up on glow.
yet i stopped paying for Netflix. Once i realized gantz is the only damn thing worth paying for that shyt for.

netflix is only good for that one viewing to discover gantz..
the rest of that bullshyt
is like having access to the RICK and morty intergalactic cable box.
where a national licensed sanctioned version of america's fascination with American tv programming.
being programmed and called the idiot box.

please stop streaming.

it creates a low budget market of servers filled with nonsensical based content. That has no pr presence or quality bearings.. To drive traffic to enter the show in the search function field.

art barr

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
She's writing for an unknown publication and new IP because her dream is to become a fully fledged author. She has a decent biography too, and with that said her goal is clearly to pen for Marvel or DC like all comic book writers.

I'll read anything.

Stop hating.:ufdup: