AkaDemiK vs BuddyOmar (Round 2) Vote Now!!!

Who won?

• AkaDemiK

Votes: 48 88.9%
  • BuddyOmar

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vote: akademik

Buddy will have the track that stands the test of time though that intro was too piff but Ak can actually rap forreal too much flow, too many bars to vote against him. Both of these tracks need to be saved though forreal I need that Best Of The Coli Tourney Mixtape cuz some of these cuts are hilarious like Omar or piff workout music like Akademiks.

I'll break character for a sec and keep it a buck.

:manny: I'm not a spitter. A guy like Ak is a legitimate talented rapper and beatmaker despite the silly shyt I was saying. In this environment I have zero shot cause that's not what I do and honestly I'm surprised people though the first song I did was funny cause I Honestly thought the other dude shoulda won considering he was actually rapping and writing battle shyt. I flatout don't belong here. I don't have the breath control, the cadences, or the patience to sit and write bars like that. I give credit to Akademik because at the end of the day I'm making a fukking mockery of this tournament with troll songs and homo shyt :russ:

I give him credit though because he coulda mailed some shyt in like @Ugo Ogugwa but he went 100-percent effort and I can tell, so that shows respect on his end. The boy wrote hard and he even dug up the pedophile thread :wow:

Props to him, and despite the battle barbs, I genuinely think @AkaDemiK is gifted and good at what he does, and I wish him well in the rest of the tournament.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
[

:manny: I'm not a spitter. A guy like Ak is a legitimate talented rapper and beatmaker despite the silly shyt I was saying. In this environment I have zero shot cause that's not what I do and honestly I'm surprised people though the first song I did was funny cause I Honestly thought the other dude shoulda won considering he was actually rapping and writing battle shyt. I flatout don't belong here. I don't have the breath control, the cadences, or the patience to sit and write bars like that. I give credit to Akademik because at the end of the day I'm making a fukking mockery of this tournament with troll songs and homo shyt :russ:

I give him credit though because he coulda mailed some shyt in like @Ugo Ogugwa but he went 100-percent effort and I can tell, so that shows respect on his end. The boy wrote hard and he even dug up the pedophile thread :wow:

Props to him, and despite the battle barbs, I genuinely think @AkaDemiK is gifted and good at what he does, and I wish him well in the rest of the tournament.

It's go hard or go home, plus I got respect for everybody that joined up and took time to craft up a joint. This is suppose to be fun, but at the same time I'm way too competitive to go light on anyone. Never know wtf can happen. Outside of the wild content u were floating on the beat.

Salute

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[

It's go hard or go home, plus I got respect for everybody that joined up and took time to craft up a joint. This is suppose to be fun, but at the same time I'm way too competitive to go light on anyone. Never know wtf can happen. Outside of the wild content u were floating on the beat.

Salute

:skip: I was a off cadence for a lot of it but I appreciate it anyway big man pause

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps

65 to 7

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Respect hey breh ima pm u bout some shyt fam

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
great battle from both these guys. Got nothing but love for both. @BuddyOmar was cracking me up with his verse. But I gotta go with @AkaDemiK . shyt I had never heard the boy spit but damn he came with it. Got that professional sounding flow. I'm gonna have to check out more of your work. Hearing some great lyricists in this tourney so far.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
great battle from both these guys. Got nothing but love for both. @BuddyOmar was cracking me up with his verse. But I gotta go with @AkaDemiK . shyt I had never heard the boy spit but damn he came with it. Got that professional sounding flow. I'm gonna have to check out more of your work. Hearing some great lyricists in this tourney so far.
nikka I wish you could have heard his first round last year .

The nikka made me get off my couch .

He's the reason I donated shyt was too piff.

Status
Not open for further replies.