fukk who don't like it .

Content for when I'm rolling

*nobody likes them. (so I'm told) But this shyt about to do mad numbers

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You trippin. Ak’s podcast is one of the best. He’s been killing it and the numbers say so.
His viral clips on Twitter do numbers. No one circles back to watch an entire video or listen to an entire podcast, especially since it’s not on YouTube. I haven’t seen one person actually listen to it on Spotify, which is who gave him a check. There’s a reason he’s got an interview damn near every major platform right now, on top of digging in the barrels for YouTube guys.

His podcast is barely top 100 on the platform it’s exclusively on. It’s dead.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
His viral clips on Twitter do numbers. No one circles back to watch an entire video or listen to an entire podcast, especially since it’s not on YouTube. I haven’t seen one person actually listen to it on Spotify, which is who gave him a check. There’s a reason he’s got an interview damn near every major platform right now, on top of digging in the barrels for YouTube guys.

His podcast is barely top 100 on the platform it’s exclusively on. It’s dead.
:yeshrug:, I listen to his podcast every week. The clips he post on twitter and YouTube has 100K plus views, so I refuse to believe a majority of those people aren’t going to Spotify to listen to the whole thing.