Akademiks interview with Hassan Campbell

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s more one sided then the other. Way more. All Hassan fans know ak. Most of ak fans don’t know who Hassan is. He’s going on there to get asked about being a homo for the 1000’d time, cause he wants to keep growing.

mall Hassan fans know ak tho. Probably thank he a faggit

Do you remember when Joe Budden had Kevin Samuels on his show? This the same thing. Ak isn't doing a favor just because he has a bigger brand. Think critically.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Do you remember when Joe Budden had Kevin Samuels on his show? This the same thing. Ak isn't doing a favor just because he has a bigger brand. Think critically.
Nothing about doing him a favor. Ak wants content. But he can pull from bunch of bigger names then Hassan constantly. But he seems to be pulling from a lot of YouTube influencers specifically. Cause obviously they came up like him.

plus the amount of people and the age of people ak is introducing him to isn’t being given on the opposite end

ak as a demo of 10 years old to 50 damn near

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nothing about doing him a favor. Ak wants content. But he can pull from bunch of bigger names then Hassan constantly. But he seems to be pulling from a lot of YouTube influencers specifically. Cause obviously they came up like him.

plus the amount of people and the age of people ak is introducing him to isn’t being given on the opposite end

ak as a demo of 10 years old to 50 damn near
Ain't no 40 or 50 year olds watching AK:mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
His viral clips on Twitter do numbers. No one circles back to watch an entire video or listen to an entire podcast, especially since it’s not on YouTube. I haven’t seen one person actually listen to it on Spotify, which is who gave him a check. There’s a reason he’s got an interview damn near every major platform right now, on top of digging in the barrels for YouTube guys.

His podcast is barely top 100 on the platform it’s exclusively on. It’s dead.
Y’all just make anything up lol

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Stop. It’s a Spotify exclusive podcast, of course they’re going to make him number 1 in music. He’s not competing with Gillie, Joe Budden or R&M overall. Hell, he’s so desperate he even tried to get Rory and Mal on his show :russ:

It’s a reason he’s on Vlad, MDWOG and Fresh and Fit. He’s desperate. It’s DEAD out here for him.

Ak is a numbers guy but funny he doesn’t talk about them when it comes to his podcast :jbhmm:
It's called networking and hustling. His podcasts are doing very well and they're pretty damn good

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I'm 40+, I watch
damn-hart.gif

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
Wasn't there a video of him meeting up with some random Internet dude. Trying to get him back to a hotel whilst being filmed?

I'm in two minds about him, he seems like someone who has been through some shyt and has a good heart.

He also seems like someone I couldnt be the same room as for more than ten mins.

I heard he applied for a Harlem citizenship and got refused instantly..

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
yall hatin on AK turned me into a fan :yeshrug:

I never paid attention to him...
...but I started to listen to see why folks were mad.

Dude is actually good at what he does...
...very articulate and pretty funny.

With that said...im not someone that has to agree with a person 100% in order to appreciate what they do