Akan People, we really are Kings though. Damn this shyt fly.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I really wanna visit Africa to learn about my history. Will they look at lighter skinned brehs sideways? :lupe: This shyt is dope

hjd0518r.jpg

CnRvo33UkAAxwDf.jpg

CnRr5rQUsAAF5Sn.jpg

Ghana+clothes+02.jpg

Akan.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Un_Chef_AKAN_et_sa_cour_en_tenues_traditionnel_01.JPG

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Did ancestry DNA and most of my results come from this group so a big hail up to them.My peoples in South America got deep roots from them. They were said to be the most resilient of West African tribes ,a quote said ''Akans were born Heroes''.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Did ancestry DNA and most of my results come from this group so a big hail up to them.My peoples got deep roots from them. Were said to be the most resilient tribes ,a quote said ''Akans were born Heroes''.

That's dope. They give you that much detail? Do you have to give them your ancestry before hand? Or just a dab of DNA and they can tell you the info?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
That's dope. They give you that much detail? Do you have to give them your ancestry before hand? Or just a dab of DNA and they can tell you the info?
Order for a kit for about a bill($100).They send you a tube, you spit in it and drop it in mailbox.Wait 3 months later and your results will broken down on the screen on not just different regions in Africa where you get your ancestry from but other parts of the world.