Akan People, we really are Kings though. Damn this shyt fly.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Beautiful.

In relation to this thread.

Cikam /s/ and Akan /h/ have correspondences in c1 position.
sn "troubles, need --twi --- hia " be need in need of ; ye ohiani "be needy"
sn "bad; poor" ---> dia hia "be poor" ; ohiani "a poor person"

Sound wise

with in Middle egyptian you can go from

m-e
s
s
n
n
n

TO

Twi
h
h
n
m
r

btw can only do so much in terms of this due to keyboard , however the s should read as the ~ above the s. Thats within M-E btw

it a example

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
more africans, don't know what tribe but looks like some boss shyt

Hausa-people.jpg

hausa.jpg

Hausa.jpg

18583997_303.jpg

women3.jpg

Reminds me alot of my brudda Ice Lord album cover with the 1st pic.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Beautiful.

In relation to this thread.

Cikam /s/ and Akan /h/ have correspondences in c1 position.
sn "troubles, need --twi --- hia " be need in need of ; ye ohiani "be needy"
sn "bad; poor" ---> dia hia "be poor" ; ohiani "a poor person"

Sound wise

with in Middle egyptian you can go from

m-e
s
s
n
n
n

TO

Twi
h
h
n
m
r

btw can only do so much in terms of this due to keyboard , however the s should read as the ~ above the s. Thats within M-E btw

it a example

what are you trying to do here? I don’t understand.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Linguistic correspondences in connection with Akan-Twi and Middle Egyptian. Its way more in length [[alot for me to type out]] but thats what it is in references to for the most part, My Good bruh.

Maybe I missed this but are you making the assertion that there is a link between the Akans and Ancient Egyptians?

Additionally, can you break down your post a bit more. I don’t think most posters would understand what you are doing there.

Like, what is this?

And what does this mean?

And what are we to make of this?

have correspondences in c1 position.

The whole post you need to break down because it means nothing to most folks who don’t know or understand what you’re trying to get at.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I missed this but are you making the assertion that there is a link between the Akans and Ancient Egyptians?

Additionally, can you break down your post a bit more. I don’t think most posters would understand what you are doing there.

Like, what is this?

And what does this mean?

And what are we to make of this?

The whole post you need to break down because it means nothing to most folks who don’t know or understand what you’re trying to get at.
Indeed you have but it cool Ive spoken on this in depth to an extent all over this site. in regards to this though --- Internal vocabulary and grammatical correspondences In Middle Egyptian (CiKam). Within it you're able to detect variations of common lexemes, which can allow you to deduce a number of things. E.G. , if you were to come across a series internal correspondences with the same consonant sequences and those sequences regualrly match up with different dialect or languages in the script. it could also indicate presence of lost affixes that, due to historical phonetic envirnoments, caused a series of sound changes in one dialect by which the primary dialect (e.g M-E = Middle Egyptian) now has doublets. If doublets within the language , it could also indicate the presence of various bilingual speakers who may be "code-switching" in script. We may have detected a series of loanwords in the language. Comparative Methodology within Linguistics[/b]

for example within Cikam (Middle Egyptian) - d-b-
db.3 "to replace; to reimburse; to repay"
db.w "income"
db.3.w "compensation; payments"
db. 3 "to be blocked; to block
db.3 "food offering"
db.3.w "leaves"; foliage"
db.' "a plant for incense"
db db " to crush"

Cikam k-m
km "to pay"
j.km "shield; protection" (instrument prefix j-)
km.y "food"
km.t "grain or plant"
km "complain"
s.kmkm "destruction ~ gmgm "to crush"

Correspondences
d- : k
-b :-m
-b: m
d- : k-
-b : -m
d : k-
d- :k-
-b: -m
d-:k-
-b :m
d- :k

You will see that the consonant sequence k-m internally corresponds to d--b, which would also correspond to d-b given d > d.

CIKAM is Middle Egyptian
when youre dealing with /s/ /h/ you are dealing with letters. c1 position is in relation to Linguistics.
like i did the above.

Cikam /s/ and Akan /h/ correspondences in C1 position (you can also delve in works by Bernal for further research /l/ or /r/ sound. Words/terms
Cikam (= M-E) / Twi
sn "troubles; need / hia "be in need of" ; ye ohiani "be needy"
sn "bad; poor" / di hia "be poor"; ohiani "a poor person"; ye ohiani "be poor"
sn.t "hundred" /'hundred
sn.w "rope" / hama/ahoma "rope; cord"
snj "storm" /ahum "storm"
snj "to revile; to quarrel"/ ham "quarrel
sn "protective symbol behind figures of the king"/ suman "magical protection"
sn.w.t "court; entourage (of king, of a god)/ asennii "courthouse"; asennibea "court"
snj.w "grass" / esere "grass"
snsn "inhale, smell (there's a reduplication)/ home "inhale"
sn.w-s "cook, boil," sn.w-h " boil, overcook" (r/l/n common sound shift)/ huru "to boil"
sj3 "jump"
s3 "exterior, surface, outside"/ ho "exterior, self"; ( in reference. M-E n h'w/h'.t "self")
n-hm "tremble, shake"/hinhim "shake/tremble"
nhmhm "roar, thunder"

n-hn "rest", hni "to rest' /home "rest, recreation";
like in my intital post
M-E / Twi
s/h
s/h
n/n
n/m
n/r

also the "/s/" which is the letter
For the record you can do this with P.I.E (abbreviation for Proto-Indo European) and others Hausa, Somali, Twi etc they are numerous connections. Appreciate your inquisitiveness btw.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Indeed you have but it cool Ive spoken on this in depth to an extent all over this site. in regards to this though --- Internal vocabulary and grammatical correspondences In Middle Egyptian (CiKam). Within it you're able to detect variations of common lexemes, which can allow you to deduce a number of things. E.G. , if you were to come across a series internal correspondences with the same consonant sequences and those sequences regualrly match up with different dialect or languages in the script. it could also indicate presence of lost affixes that, due to historical phonetic envirnoments, caused a series of sound changes in one dialect by which the primary dialect (e.g M-E = Middle Egyptian) now has doublets. If doublets within the language , it could also indicate the presence of various bilingual speakers who may be "code-switching" in script. We may have detected a series of loanwords in the language. Comparative Methodology within Linguistics[/b]

for example within Cikam (Middle Egyptian) - d-b-
db.3 "to replace; to reimburse; to repay"
db.w "income"
db.3.w "compensation; payments"
db. 3 "to be blocked; to block
db.3 "food offering"
db.3.w "leaves"; foliage"
db.' "a plant for incense"
db db " to crush"

Cikam k-m
km "to pay"
j.km "shield; protection" (instrument prefix j-)
km.y "food"
km.t "grain or plant"
km "complain"
s.kmkm "destruction ~ gmgm "to crush"

Correspondences
-b: m
d- : k-
d : k-
d- :k-
-b: -m
d-:k-
-b :m
d- :k

You will see that the consonant sequence k-m internally corresponds to d--b, which would also correspond to d-b given d > d.

CIKAM is Middle Egyptian
when youre dealing with /s/ /h/ you are dealing with letters. c1 position is in relation to Linguistics.
like i did the above.

Cikam /s/ and Akan /h/ correspondences in C1 position (you can also delve in works by Bernal for further research /l/ or /r/ sound. Words/terms
Cikam (= M-E) / Twi
sn "troubles; need / hia "be in need of" ; ye ohiani "be needy"
sn "bad; poor" / di hia "be poor"; ohiani "a poor person"; ye ohiani "be poor"
sn.t "hundred" /'hundred
sn.w "rope" / hama/ahoma "rope; cord"
snj "storm" /ahum "storm"
snj "to revile; to quarrel"/ ham "quarrel
sn "protective symbol behind figures of the king"/ suman "magical protection"
sn.w.t "court; entourage (of king, of a god)/ asennii "courthouse"; asennibea "court"
snj.w "grass" / esere "grass"
snsn "inhale, smell (there's a reduplication)/ home "inhale"
sn.w-s "cook, boil," sn.w-h " boil, overcook" (r/l/n common sound shift)/ huru "to boil"
sj3 "jump"
s3 "exterior, surface, outside"/ ho "exterior, self"; ( in reference. M-E n h'w/h'.t "self")
n-hm "tremble, shake"/hinhim "shake/tremble"
nhmhm "roar, thunder"

n-hn "rest", hni "to rest' /home "rest, recreation";
like in my intital post
M-E / Twi
s/h
s/h
n/n
n/m
n/r

also the "/s/" which is the letter
For the record you can do this with P.I.E (abbreviation for Proto-Indo European) and others Hausa, Somali, Twi etc they are numerous connections. Appreciate your inquisitiveness btw.

Thanks. I’m going to have to take some time with this because this is a bit too high level for me. Part of this is that you’re explaining things with the assumption that we have a base level of knowledge in linguistic, which most people don’t, including me.

For instance, you keep mentioning the word ‘cikam’ and saying it’s middle egyptian. Where does this come from? The Egyptian language was written without vowels, so where does the Egyptian word ‘ckm’ come from and how did you deduce that the missing vowels are ‘i’ and ‘a’?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. I’m going to have to take some time with this because this is a bit too high level for me. Part of this is that you’re explaining things with the assumption that we have a base level of knowledge in linguistic, which most people don’t, including me.

For instance, you keep mentioning the word ‘cikam’ and saying it’s middle egyptian. Where does this come from? The Egyptian language was written without vowels, so where does the Egyptian word ‘ckm’ come from and how did you deduce that the missing vowels are ‘i’ and ‘a’?

Correct HOWEVER this isnt in relation to vowels. You see Cikam pronounced as chee-KAM (hard inflection on KAM) is a linguistic term use by such linguistic scholars as Mubabinge Bilolo to refer to really all of the languages of Ancient km.t throughout its entire history. It is simply the modern ciLuba-Bantu way of saying the word Km.t (i.e., km.t > t.km = ci.kam).