Al Gore 2020 Presidential Run? (Calls Out Trump: "Resign")

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Is there something more? I remember in 2015 when he was asked if he would run in the 2016 election and he said that he wouldn't rule it out. Do I see Gore running again? Doubt it. Being President is a stressful job, but he was CEO of Current Tv (Al Jazeera) and is a climate-change proponent.

Also, he was fukked over in 2000. Dude has become more season since then.

I never seen him be this outspoken on politicians like that.

Anyway..........

Former Vice President Al Gore had a blunt message for President Donald Trump: “Resign.”

The climate change advocate sat down with “Good Day L.A.” this week for an interview about his upcoming Climate Reality Project event, a gathering of some 2,000 activists in Los Angeles. When co-host Elex Michaelson asked if Gore had any message for Trump when it comes to climate change, his response was simple.

“Oh, my only message would be: resign,” Gore said, laughing.

“I don’t mean to be flippant about it,” he added. “I don’t think he’s prepared to listen to advice about the importance of clean air and clean water.”

The former Democratic presidential nominee previously said that prior to the presidential inauguration, he had some hope that Trump would act to protect the environment and maintain the United States’ involvement in the landmark Paris Accord, despite promising his supporters he would withdraw.

“I went to Trump Tower after the election,” Gore told “Late Show” host Stephen Colbert a year ago. “I thought that there was a chance he would come to his senses. But I was wrong.”

In an interview with The Associated Press earlier this month, Gore said that Trump hasn’t been as detrimental to the environment as he feared, in part due to courts blocking some of the administration’s plans.

“The U.S. system has a lot of inherent resilience,” Gore said. “It’s hard for one person, even the president, to change things very quickly if the majority of American people don’t want them changed.”

The “Good Day L.A.” interview with Gore will air in full on Friday. Check out a sneak peek in the video above.

Al Gore Has 1 Word For Donald Trump

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
If the dems want Trump out they will have to remove him.. I cannot say it amy plainer than that

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yea I'm sure Al Gore will be the one who actually takes down Trump

:mjlol:
The latest that the Dems take back the White House in my opinion is 2024. If Gillum wins governorship (Florida) in November, then he has a shot in 2024. The Dems definitely won't win in 2020.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The latest that the Dems take back the White House in my opinion is 2024. If Gillum wins governorship (Florida) in November, then he has a shot in 2024. The Dems definitely won't win in 2020.
I didnt think dems could beat Trump originally but now I think they can with progressive candidates winning primaries and seemingly having a real chance at governorship's and high offices. I do not think Gillum is the only hope and not even sure he wants to be president tbh.