Al Michaels removed from NFL playoff coverage

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Terico is the best play by play guy and it’s not close. Y’all tripping with any Terico slander :unimpressed:
hes trash to busy making tea and crumpet conversation with Chris Collingsworthless.

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all should try watching sports games on mute, high, with some relaxing music.
You can see so much more.
Pat Mahomes with his weird Tourettes tounge and hard blinking isn't commented upon, but you can see he's "off" and will never reach GOAT status. He's got a hell of a PR team though, and announcers love his story, so they talk about him like he's Christ under center. The crowd that posts here laps it up.
Russel Westbrook is loathed by his teammates.
Ja Morrants coach is fed up with his bullshyt.
Players have tuned Mike McDaniel out.
Reading body language in sideline shots based on a lifetime of experience > listening to a network mouthpiece reciting whats being read into their ear to make sure you stick around through commercial breaks.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Tirico is a jack of all trades but master of none. He can do all sports but for me it's not a must listen.

If we're talking analyst however, Herbstreit is the absolute best.

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Romo is unlistenable to me. The call plays from the booth gimmick was cute in the beginning, but you can tell he's winging it half the time and over talks Nantz way too much.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Terico is the best play by play guy and it’s not close. Y’all tripping with any Terico slander :unimpressed:
By far, he is the top of the class. Anybody who says different prolly has some petty beef or bias.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Tirico is a jack of all trades but master of none. He can do all sports but for me it's not a must listen.

If we're talking analyst however, Herbstreit is the absolute best.
I prefer Aikman, Collinsworth and Romo over Herbstreit breaking down a game live. Kirk is more surface level than the latter.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I prefer Aikman, Collinsworth and Romo over Herbstreit breaking down a game live. Kirk is more surface level than the latter.
What? Kirk tells you what the lineman, wr and the rb, and all 11 defenders are doing all at the same time. He's def not surface level.

Aikman is surface to me bc he doesn't dive into x and o's.

Out those 4, for me, in depth analysis is:

Herb
Romo
Collinsworth
Aikman

Granted I don't watch Kirk NFL broadcast so maybe he's more vanilla vs his college analysis