That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Off topic as fukk but lol @ this sequence of daps underneath your post:

whoshotya.png

DJ Paul and his crew are a bunch of cold ass motherfukkers yo :wow::picard:

Lmao!

What ever happend to DJ paul's lil arm anyway? How'd it get so little?

You can't be a tuff nikka with a tiny arm..i'd be double offended if a nikka with one small arm tried to punk me.I'd rather a midget..

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pacino hasn’t made a good film in 10+years

he’s right tho
For all of the piff he delivered during his career, Al Pacino can make shyt movies for the rest of his life and still be good. That's what happens when you're a legend and your rep is solidified. Clowns like you are the type to hold the Wizards years against Jordan.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we'd be surprised how much artist and athlete's look at each other for inspirations at times. I remember Kobe said he was inspired by some artists and they were by him.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Here’s the wild thing. Adam Sandler has acting chops that he just apparently never uses.

I’m watching Uncut Gems like

:ohhh:You mean to tell me that this motherfukker has actually been talented this whole time yet commits his time/efforts to movies like Blended and all his trashy Netflix joints

He doesn’t give a shyt, he’s pretty much been finessing everyone for like 15 years, occasionally trying here or there.

Let fools pay you millions upon millions for your name. recruit some comic buddy’s like David spade, Chris rock, Paul blart dude, etc. shoot on tropical or happening locations. Put zero effort into any of it. Have and extended paid vacation lounging and partying with friends. Repeat.

gotta respect the hustle :ehh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
For all of the piff he delivered during his career, Al Pacino can make shyt movies for the rest of his life and still be good. That's what happens when you're a legend and your rep is solidified. Clowns like you are the type to hold the Wizards years against Jordan.

Jordan balled out with the Wiz.
You take that back :ufdup: