Alabama man gunned down in broad daylight :ohmy:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I been telling u suckaz its real down here

This on the other side from where i grew up.
I shop over there for shoes n hats n shyt...Google western hills mall. nikkas just recently shot the mall up, this like the 5th time.

I definitely recommend carrying as many guns as possible while in Fairfield. If im not mistaken them nikkas no longer have a police department :coffee:
Squarefield :camby:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:snoop: at getting a $60g bond after executing someone in broad daylight. Yet people wonder why blacks are so quick to victimize each other.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Yep and its nothing like Birmingham and the surrounding areas, nothing like it.

compared to bham it is, the criminal areas are confined a great deal more and it isn't spread out as bad as B-ham and its surrounding hood places
Yeah, Montgomery ain't near the level as B'Ham. Montgomery may have a spree of killings every once in a while, but BHam is on the 1st 48 for a reason.

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My mother moved from Birmingham to Detroit in the late 1950's, (I'm 44), I spent a lot of time in Birmingham, Bessemer and Montgomery in the 1980's, it was a beautiful change of pace from Detroit. I didn't know they were wilding like that down there, very sad.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Sorry for your loss fam

Smh

Appreciate that...I don't know what's really going on either cause my sister first told me, then I looked it up online. Online said he was just shot, but my sister and one of my other homeboys said his throat was slit too. I'm heated, cause he was a good dude.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'm convinced shyt that will get you killed in the south would just get your ass beat in the north. Not saying one is better than the other. but these dudes down here really outchea rocking out with third grade educations and shyt. like literallly no logic at all.
any kind of situation can stir up emotions. Once certain kinda emotions get involved the actual nature and/or origins of the situation don't matter. Intelligence level has nothing to do with it

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Why do people they can get away with murder, too much technology, cameras, social media, etc. You are highly likely to get caught
Especially in this case, I'm pretty sure everyone knew they hated each other. Not only do they kill him but they do it at a gas station with cameras and in a car that can be identified. Seems like the only plan was to shoot'em then.........:confused: