Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It's absolutely fair. She was out front parroting Jill Stein's "Hillary will start WW3" bullshyt at every turn and making damn well sure that she continued to divide Bernie's supporters from the rest of the Democratic Party as much as possible.

What she did was indirectly prop up a Russian puppet (Trump) by using her fame to rant about Hillary and share support for another Russian puppet (Stein). She knew what she was doing, but she didn't give a fukk about black suffering enough to be discontent in private.

Even after the fact, she's still not sorry for what she did. She can go fukk herself.
Um....Bernie supporters followed him to HRC. I'm not going to do this for the one thousandth time but someone from NY saying that someone who voted for the iraq war and who convinced obama to fukk up libya is quite clearly further to the right on national security issues than the entire base. She had no effect on the election.
Get off the internet.

Last edited:
Daps
Um....Bernie supporters followed him to HRC. I'm not going to do this for the one thousandth time but someone from NY saying that someone who voted for the iraq war and who convinced obama to fukk uo libya is quite clearly further to the right on nstionsl security issues than the entire base. She had no effect on the election
Get off the internet.

Man, shut the fukk up with this bullshyt. Turnout was down across the nation for the Ds, which was combined with a higher participation rate in rural areas.

She was right at the front of the "don't trust Hillary" brigade, so you can take this historically revisionist bullshyt you're pitching here for the one thousandth time and shove it.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
So now I'm being cynical? Roy Moore's nomination depressed the white vote, and then blacks showed out over white people. You need that combination during the election. My statement is based in reality.
How many white women do you need to beat?

Because your candidate is probably going to run some version of #ImWithHer to reach out to "women" voters, which is really a misguided attempt to bring in white women.

Black women don't need an #ImWithHer campaign, because they're not confused about the difference between voting for a pedophile or proponent of civil rights, or voting between an admitted sexual assualter/housing discriminator/fear mongering racists and a woman who is a center right democrat.
Then so be it. I agree with everything that you posted by the way, they aren't able to choose between racial tribalism and gender. How would you approach them.

Are y’all gonna need Latino votes to win statewide?

Feel like White GOP people know the playbook now and are gonna go after heavy black areas. They aren’t gonna let Texas go easy.

Latinos are afraid of deportation. That's kind of why they won't show up to the polls. You have to admit it's an hostile for them politically right now. Yeah, they are another factor.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why y'all hating on my boo Susan Sarandon, though?

:what:

She was a Bernie acolyte. That bytch said she would rather have Trump win and “start a revolution” than have incremental change under Hillary Clinton.

fukk HER.

She can survive Trump. She’s loaded. A lot of poor black people are suffering more so than the rest of the country because she wanted a revolution from her ivory fukking tower. Oh, and Rosario Dawson can fukk all the way off as well. She better not have shyt to say either.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just want to say, congrats to the black voters in Alabama for teaching America what it takes to do the right thing.

You were on the right side of Roy Moore and polling continues to show that you are the only demographic on the right side of Trump. You know evil when you see it.

For me, doing the right thing is the AA voter’s gift and curse. You often do the right thing even if it goes against your self interest. I hope Doug Moore will come through for AA voters the way they came through for him.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
*whispers* the gap between black men and black women's voting preferences on the exit polls is basically statistically insignificant both in high 90s. The obvious conclusion is the black community in general overwhelmingly supported Jones.

But this point has already been hijacked for social media hot takes entirely focused on gender :why:
:wow:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Y'all, I can't even describe how excited and proud I am of our people in Alabama right now. Black Women saved the day. I don't know how Black people did it in Alabama, but God bless our people. I'm glad people, including Doug Jones, are acknowledging this wouldn't have had happened if it wasn't for the Black people to fight against the system with our votes. Look how powerful we can be when we put our minds together. Just look at God, folks.

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas: