Alberto El Patron Still Burying HHH

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I think I read, don't remember his beef with HHH started because HHH convinced him to come back and promised him a main event push. Del/Patron did get to be the one to unseat Cena for the US title and he was featured in The League Of Nations, both flopped but in theory were prominent roles. Neither got over so I can't blame HHH for him not getting that main event push if that is indeed the root of this.:francis:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Goes to show you that as followers of WWE we buy way too much into the character the entertainers portray.

Alberto del Rio was a cool, collected, somewhat funny - but definitely serious dude.
Alberto Paige is nuts. He sounds like a kid, a kid who smoked his first joint.

Wtf is he doing? Even IF let´s say even IF he thinks HHH is a puss. What grown man makes videos like this and posts them.
He´s angry because he got fired, and clearly HHH was involved, ok - fine. Be smart about it. He could still get a huge pop if he one day showed up at a Royal Rumble and got back on the roster. Doing this practically all but guarantees that this will never happen because HHH is practically a McMahon..

This, is bad for business.

Also you come across like a really sore loser when you do this, especially when you do this after your girl got all the wrong attention.

Right now Ricardo seems more of a boss than Alberto..

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I think I read, don't remember his beef with HHH started because HHH convinced him to come back and promised him a main event push. Del/Patron did get to be the one to unseat Cena for the US title and he was featured in The League Of Nations, both flopped but in theory were prominent roles. Neither got over so I can't blame HHH for him not getting that main event push if that is indeed the root of this.:francis:
Perhaps HHH played a role in the dismissal of Del Rio?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i think we know who really called El Patron them racist names. :wow:

And yet his dumbass came back and he expected them to treat him right. :mjlol: He had a great setup in Lucha Underground and he threw it away for nothing.

Goes to show you that as followers of WWE we buy way too much into the character the entertainers portray.

Alberto del Rio was a cool, collected, somewhat funny - but definitely serious dude.
Alberto Paige is nuts. He sounds like a kid, a kid who smoked his first joint.

Wtf is he doing? Even IF let´s say even IF he thinks HHH is a puss. What grown man makes videos like this and posts them.
He´s angry because he got fired, and clearly HHH was involved, ok - fine. Be smart about it. He could still get a huge pop if he one day showed up at a Royal Rumble and got back on the roster. Doing this practically all but guarantees that this will never happen because HHH is practically a McMahon..

This, is bad for business.

Also you come across like a really sore loser when you do this, especially when you do this after your girl got all the wrong attention.

Right now Ricardo seems more of a boss than Alberto..

Not a huge pop. Maybe a respectable one. :ld: