Alberto El Patron Still Burying HHH

Apex

Banned
Daps
Is Alberto a legitimate draw? Do people pay money to see Alberto? A lot of indy companies seem to pay big money for him. I know I wouldn't pay to see a Del Rio match. No hate, just wondering.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Can't respect a dude who's wife was getting double penetrated and facialed on camera

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Man, did he say that he was in his restaurant? What an awful decision. He makes his place look trashy by doing this, and the owner walking around the place drunk and making snap-chats is a gigantic turn-off. I wouldn't go there after seeing this.

I can't blame him for being fukked up right now though. He just saw his girl get smutted out for the entire world to see. It's already forgotten for us but he'll dwell on this shyt for awhile.To top it all off, Paige now has to go back and work for these people...probably hard to feel like a man after taking on all of this.

But he gotta chill....:manny:

Man that bar rescue guy would go in on him for that lmao

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Is Alberto a legitimate draw? Do people pay money to see Alberto? A lot of indy companies seem to pay big money for him. I know I wouldn't pay to see a Del Rio match. No hate, just wondering.
In a smaller pond or Mexico, he looks like a million bucks because he's viewed as either as a former multiple WWE world champion or a second generation Mexican wrestling superstar.

Now he could still draw, but it's more about whether or not promoters are willing to book him and wrestling promoters are a desperate lot so a former WWE world champion is more than worth the baggage. Bigger promotions like CMLL in Mexico might be different he flaked on a show and they shamed him in a letter they made public, that's when he came up with the story of missing the show because he was slashed up by some drunk guy. He's gotten into fights with wrestlers backstage over Paige and no showed a German booking before signing with the WWE again.That could effect him being booked by bigger promotions, but I believe he'd draw in a smaller pond. :ld:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

He's the biggest con artist in wrestling since Kevin Nash. He's far from a draw in the US and he's been coasting with his wrestling for years now. I don't know why people still pay him big money. He also has a history of being flaky or just no showing events altogether.