Albright: 'special place in hell' for women who don't support Clinton

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Some girl in my class said she was going to vote for Hilary because she was a woman.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
when i heard that shyt i literally cringed, i cringe / laugh every time i hear that

her and ol girl that said female bernie fans only go for "the boys" :mjlol:

these old girls bout to screw hillary out another 3-4% alone :dead:

I don't like how Hillary's campaign is getting so desperate that she and her supporters are trying to guilt women into voting for her.

Hillary is a female version of a male republican honestly.
this is one of the few reasons why i think she could end up losing. just take the L, if they dont wanna vote for you fine. trying to guilt trip people just gonna end up making more people hate you

kind of like how the bernie super stans on here make me like him less more and more each day :troll:

If that's the case, then there is almost certainly an even more special corner of hell for white feminists who at best, completely ignore the plight of black women while spouting :trash: like this.

Or are those not the "women" that come to mind? :sas1:
:wow:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
How is this Hillarys fault if she wasn't the one who said it? You niccas want to hate Hillary so bad :mjlol:

Eh, Im sure Albright has expressed this to Hillary in private which why she trotted her on stage in the first place..and she didnt even say anything to atleast mend what Albright was kicking

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It may just be me but Bernie supporters seem like the type of people who burn books.

:francis:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Special place in hell for those of us who think starving half a million Iraqi children, some of whom I assume were girls, was a good call too.

She literally came out against Palin using this quote from her in 08 too, just comical.

It may just be me but Bernie supporters seem like the type of people who burn books.

:francis:

Many are future revolutionaries who don't know it yet :blessed:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So 70% of people from 18 to 29 burn books? :francis:

That's a depressing and freighting prospect... well I've always been under the impression Americans don't enjoy reading. When people don't understand things... honestly they tend to hate and then fear them which often results in violence. Just look at history.

With that said I think(and feel) that I've drawn the most responsible conclusion possible at this time. I pray that I'm wrong but time will tell.
I'm not even going to go into that fact that people are wrongly attribution something Albright said to Clinton having made the remark. That strikes me as either ignorance or a cheap smear.
There is something increasingly sexist and misogynistic in the tone of Mr. Sanders supports in their attacks on Hilary Clinton which I find very unsettling particularly because this is coming from Democrats in 2016. Sanders supporters also seem constantly prone to conspiracy which again goes back to what I was implying earlier... there's a very thin line between his lot and Randian types as well.

• According to the National Assessment of Adult Literacy (completed most recently in 2003, and before that, in 1992), 14 percent of adultAmericans demonstrated a "below basic" literacy level in 2003, and 29 percent exhibited a "basic" reading level.Sep 6, 2013
      The U.S. Illiteracy Rate Hasn't Changed In 10 Years

Last edited:

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CasgTKkUEAAkLsq.png

Same old shyt :camby:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Special place in hell for those of us who think starving half a million Iraqi children, some of whom I assume were girls, was a good call too.

She literally came out against Palin using this quote from her in 08 too, just comical.

Many are future revolutionaries who don't know it yet :blessed:

More like reactionaries. Want to give a crack at my post above this one?

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
That's a depressing and freighting prospect... well I've always been under the impression Americans don't enjoy reading. When people don't understand things... honestly they tend to hate and then fear them which often results in violence. Just look at history.

With that said I think(and feel) that I've drawn the most responsible conclusion possible at this time. I pray that I'm wrong but time will tell.
I'm not even going to go into that fact that people are wrongly attribution something Albright said to Clinton having made the remark. That strikes me as either ignorance or a cheap smear.
There is something increasingly sexist and misogynistic in the tone of Mr. Sanders supports in their attacks on Hilary Clinton which I find very unsettling particularly because this is coming from Democrats in 2016. Sanders supporters also seem constantly prone to conspiracy which again goes back to what I was implying earlier... there's a very thin line between his lot and Randian types as well.

• According to the National Assessment of Adult Literacy (completed most recently in 2003, and before that, in 1992), 14 percent of adultAmericans demonstrated a "below basic" literacy level in 2003, and 29 percent exhibited a "basic" reading level.Sep 6, 2013
      The U.S. Illiteracy Rate Hasn't Changed In 10 Years

So just to be clear, your stance is that the indignation sanders supporters, who are disproportionately young women, feel at being told they are shyt feminists that base politics on pursuing men and are also going to hell is a sexist reaction? I've seen no one attribute Albrights comment to Clinton, and so what if they did? Has Clinton made any type of statement saying that Albright is wrong to use such inflammatory language? Or that Steinem doesn't speak for her campaign when she uses implicit sexism against young women?

The whole "dangerous extremes of both left and right" shyt you're getting at is beyond tired man. We are talking about the supporters of a mild social democrat versus people who would like to totally abolish social security and Medicare, people that would see children starve before paying taxes against someone who wants to allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices. It's not a virtue to be quiet in the face of injustice. Politics is personal, it's not a game. Civility above all rhetoric is bullshyt.

And what conspiracies are you alluding to? The one about missing delegates for sanders in Iowa( which was proven true)? That the DNC is in the tank for Hillary?