Albright: 'special place in hell' for women who don't support Clinton

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So just to be clear, your stance is that the indignation sanders supporters, who are disproportionately young women, feel at being told they are shyt feminists that base politics on pursuing men and are also going to hell is a sexist reaction? I've seen no one attribute Albrights comment to Clinton, and so what if they did? Has Clinton made any type of statement saying that Albright is wrong to use such inflammatory language? Or that Steinem doesn't speak for her campaign when she uses implicit sexism against young women?

The whole "dangerous extremes of both left and right" shyt you're getting at is beyond tired man. We are talking about the supporters of a mild social democrat versus people who would like to totally abolish social security and Medicare, people that would see children starve before paying taxes against someone who wants to allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices. It's not a virtue to be quiet in the face of injustice. Politics is personal, it's not a game. Civility above all rhetoric is bullshyt.

And what conspiracies are you alluding to? The one about missing delegates for sanders in Iowa( which was proven true)? That the DNC is in the tank for Hillary?

Sanders supporters are disproportionately young women now? Okay?

This is exactly what I'm talking about! Off the bat a conspiracy and the pointed agism of your comment. What's that all about?

That's funny because people are judging Hillary and condemning her in this very thread. You've even done so now for not rebuking Albright. Is Hillary supposed to respond to every comment someone makes? Why? Because Hillary is a woman? Kind of a patriarchal tone if I think about it.

Mild social democrat? Bollocks. The guy isn't electable his views are so extreme and out of context with American life. Just because conservatives are bad doesn't mean the alternative is "good".

There has been a constant deluge of conspiracies you're having a laugh....

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I enjoy it when 88 goes full troll mode

You think I'm just going to let some angsty, entitled, twenty something, liberal arts degree holding, barista, hipster, bicycle riding trash, break into my flat and empty my library before starting a bonfire with its contents in front of my building?

I don't think so, buddy. I don't think so at all. Not in this lifetime. Not going to happen!

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
You think I'm just going to let some angsty, entitled, twenty something, liberal arts degree holding, barista, hipster, bicycle riding trash, break into my flat and empty my library before starting a bonfire with its contents in front of my building?

I don't think so, buddy. I don't think so at all. Not in this lifetime. Not going to happen!

Well Darth humanist is pro banning certain speech (or at least criminalizing it). Not surprising considering the censorship laws in his country.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
But....but...but.... White feminist liberals say it's okay when they play identity politics...they've been oppressed for MILLENIA!
:birdman:

They still have the most credibility (outside the feminist label) on the planet, and are usually king and queen makers. This just shows their supreme insecurity and constant pandering tendencies. If they'd only use their massive power for good and not constant come ups and disappointments :lupe:.

Yesterday, I listed on my Facebook page that same line applied to BLM, for good and explained it, and a bunch of religions and regimes that could say the same thing.

MrSinnister

Daps
Be a Hillary stan, brehs. :heh: :bryan:
Hillary and Obama stans are fully responsible for the coming market crash. I thought it'll be far later this year or next, but EU banks look on crash alert already. Bank of America already lost 25 percent from very recent highs.

If they fail, we're flat out fukked. Dodd-Frank wasn't even that strong, but Obama lobbied to strip away derivatives protection in 2014, trying to lobby for Jamie Dimon. There's a special place in hell for stans of the neoliberal agenda brought to you by puppets of the cult of personality.

It's Bernie and massive reform, or fail at this point.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Disgusting tactic by a disgusting lying thievish c*nt...

I'll play the same card for Bernie...If you're a man voting for this bytch you should castrate yourself...

Think about what you are voting for...Hillary's entire campaign is "I'm progressive because I'd be the first woman president"...

I have nothing against a woman with a proven track record for getting things done being president...Hillary is not that...Voting this nonsense in will lead this country down an awful path and set terrible precedent...

Think about whats next?

Some fakkit politician coming out of the closet and the media backing him because "he'd be the first openly gay president"...That's what voting for Hillary will turn one of the most important elections in the world into...A fukking shock value reality TV popularity contest...

The only thing that should matter is where the candidates stand on the political spectrum and their track record for getting things done...Gender, race and sexual orientation should NEVER be deciding factor in a presidential election...

MrSinnister

Daps

I used to really respect both of them too. Hillary sold out during her 2000 Senate run and never looked back. Who knows what skeletons Maddy has, considering what I think Hillary did with her time as Sec. Just these harpies that need to keep flying around power and lobbying to accumulate more.

What Debbie Wasserman Shultz did with hers should scare people about the deep corruption and no holds barred, K Street nature of the post-2006 (when they whined their way back to popularity) of the Bluedog Democratic party.

After I help get Elizabeth Warren elected as the first woman president in 2020 (I don't think Bernie's gonna be there for more than one term and I definitely think Warren is his running mate), I'm really focused on pushing a multiple party system. Concentrated power is the death of true democracy.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Hillary and Obama stans are fully responsible for the coming market crash. I thought it'll be far later this year or next, but EU banks look on crash alert already. Bank of America already lost 25 percent from very recent highs.

If they fail, we're flat out fukked. Dodd-Frank wasn't even that strong, but Obama lobbied to strip away derivatives protection in 2014, trying to lobby for Jamie Dimon. There's a special place in hell for stans of the neoliberal agenda brought to you by puppets of the cult of personality.

It's Bernie and massive reform, or fail at this point.
:francis:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I don't like how Hillary's campaign is getting so desperate that she and her supporters are trying to guilt women into voting for her.

Hillary is a female version of a male republican honestly.

She did this shyt in '08 too.

I'll alway never forget the :mjpls: comments from her campaign back then talking about "we are letting (this election) slip away" by voting for a black man.

God, I hate the Clintons. And it's a shame so many black folks give them their support when they did nothing but harm to the community.