Albuquerque police assault and arrest a mentally handicapped man who was making an honest purchase.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Thursday, New Mexico’s Attorney General filed criminal charges against former Albuquerque Police Department officer Kenneth Skeens. The Attorney General alleges Skeens unlawfully arrested a customer in an Albuquerque Target.
“Today my office filed charges against former APD Officer Kenneth Skeens for his role in the unlawful arrest of a customer with disabilities who was struggling to complete his purchase at a Target located in Albuquerque in August of 2022. Rather than acting as a professional public servant and a guardian of vulnerable members of this community, Mr. Skeens engaged in abusive and unlawful behavior that undermined public safety and violated his oath as a peace officer in the State of New Mexico,” Attorney General Raúl Torrez said in a press release.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I don't know why I clicked that pissed me off

How the hell did they think any of what they did was right?

And shyt, no one there saw his situation and decide to actually help him make the purchase to hurry things along? :snoop:
Why would they have to think any of it was right?

You wouldn’t give that same benefit of the doubt to gang members.

Why give it to gang members paid for by your tax dollars?