Albuquerque police assault and arrest a mentally handicapped man who was making an honest purchase.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why is he so mad? This is an easy call. You literally get to spend 10-20 minutes helping a disabled man buy a bike. Less time than being out on the street amongst real criminals. Hell record it and put it online to show how “great” police are. Instead they look like bullies.

Edit: matter fact I wonder if they do escalations like this to keep from having to take real calls

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Target lovers :snoop:

I maybe go to target twice or 3 times a year and even then I'm like :francis:. Motherfukkers rejoice and say "the stores are so clean!" "Staff is so good!" "They hire people with special needs!"

Wal-Mart would never!

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These same 2 pigs shot and killed a black man 9 days after this, Keshawn Thomas.
Oh, well now you know. This case is the tragedy, so the shooting...well...they're already guilty of this incident, no need to continue to pile on........

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Oh, well now you know. This case is the tragedy, so the shooting...well...they're already guilty of this incident, no need to continue to pile on........
Karmic double jeopardy... I can see s case for it in the future

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
The way this country treats it's mentally ill is disgusting. Almost like they're not even human. Just a complete lack of empathy.

This is also why anti-police sentiment keeps growing and growing, and no level of copaganda showing cops playing basketball in "the hood" is going to change that.