Aldon smith done f’d up again

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I am just telling it like it is

My only brother is very similar, but he is a sociopath, I have zero tolerance for people who refuse to get help and continue to hurt people selfishly

My brothers a piece of shyt and so Aldon, I know it when I see it
You got way more invested in this than me. I just said it was a shame and that he used to be mentioned in the same breath as other great pass rushers. :yeshrug: I ain’t say shyt about him being a good person. I don’t know that man.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Really?....he out the league, I didn’t know:ehh:
Yeah and that shyt was to the detriment if him. He was an addict and was banned from the nfl, could not have any contact with the team, wtf they think he was gonna do? :mindblown: nikka had way too much time on his hands.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Yeah and that shyt was to the detriment if him. He was an addict and was banned from the nfl, could not have any contact with the team, wtf they think he was gonna do? :mindblown: nikka had way too much time on his hands.

So then the plan is to baby sit him with a million dollar a year salary again? I just don’t see the wisdom in that. I hate to say but if I’m the NFL and a guy just intends on detonating himself he can do that on his own time and dime.....not ours, which they’ve clearly decided.

Daps

And when he was an nfl starter he did the same shyt

Abusers are gonna be abuses no matter how busy or bored they are

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
So then the plan is to baby sit him with a million dollar a year salary again? I just don’t see the wisdom in that. I hate to say but if I’m the NFL and a guy just intends on detonating himself he can do that on his own time and dime.....not ours, which they’ve clearly decided.
Naw I'm not saying that, I think he should be allowed to be around the team though. Isolation is bad when it comes to addiction.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Stupid, lazy analysis

There is over 1500 nfl players

The percentage of nfl players with dv issues is basically lower or at the same rate of any other Schmoe off the street
It’s high enough where I see it every other time I look at NFL news. They’re either beating someone or harming themselves by doing degenerate shyt.

Unless you work for the NFLPA you should start caring more about issues like this cause it’s not going away.

Daps
It’s high enough where I see it every other time I look at NFL news. They’re either beating someone or harming themselves by doing degenerate shyt.

Unless you work for the NFLPA you should start caring more about issues like this cause it’s not going away.

That’s because there is nfl news

If there was the National lawyer League with 24/7 network coverage you may notice out of 1500 of them, a good number ar abusers too

I care about these issues in the world entirely, Spousal abuse of all kinds is a plague on society

But the reality is the nfl isn’t higher than any other profession, it’s a problem everywhere

Also NFL is 100% male profession, and stats say DV is 85 percent of the time man on woman

So that adds to the idea that this profession is somehow more apt to abuse

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lol youre not a doctor dude. He could easily be bipolar or have serious substance issues.
and neither is a single other person in this thread... and to the knowledge of everyone in here, no doctor has ever claimed this, nor any team doc, nor any teams test, nor any teammates

y'all have literally just made this mentally ill thing up. the ONLY thing he ever said was he had substance abuse problems..... which isn't mentally ill

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and neither is a single other person in this thread... and to the knowledge of everyone in here, no doctor has ever claimed this, nor any team doc, nor any teams test, nor any teammates

y'all have literally just made this mentally ill thing up. the ONLY thing he ever said was he had substance abuse problems..... which isn't mentally ill
well for one its illegal for doctors and teams to reveal that type of info. so even if he does, we probably wouldnt know if he didnt want it out there. secondly, addiction can be classified as a mental illness.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I worked in this field for over a decade

There are people who just aren’t good people, no matter what their diagnosis

I can’t sympathize with abusers who don’t want the help, that’s Aldon Smith

While it’s clear he has some mental health/sa/personality disorder it doesn’t excuse his actions or make him less dangerous to the community he lives in
I wasnt saying it excuses his actions. but it may just explain why dude is acting this way. you cant fix the problem if you dont know what it is.