Aldon smith done f’d up again

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If Jonny manziel can sweep his vile acts of affluenza under mental illness, then I'm giving Aldon the benefit of the doubt. And Brandon Marshall had a bunch of fukk ups - DV issues as well - and we found out the breh actually was suffering from BPD. So yea, he's getting the benefit from me.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
His background was pretty clean before the nfl unless things were covered up
Served in the Navy with someone who went to high school with Aldon...he said dude was always a knucklehead but was a beast athlete so he got away with shyt.

Just going by his choices he been making..he has no one guiding him because he still does dumb shyt...breh is immature...but he could be bipolar...no real discipline..you gotta realize you pick up behaviors good and bad from your environment...

Also with mental illness you could just not give a fukk about anything....you know you should, but you just shrug it off and go about your bad behavior. Breh might have to hit a real rock bottom before he changes :francis:

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
49ers sent him to multiple rehabs

What is the nfl supposed to do, put him in a bubble and keep him in the basement of a team facility

I don’t know....let him go til he gets right, like most other work places would do. I know that seems harsh, but if someone has shown they just intend to harm themselves and or others you can’t keep enabling a guy with a paycheck.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno what you’re tryna say with this gif

But I’ll say it again

3 dwi charges
Assault weapons
Domestic violence

But so many on here always wanna suck the athlete so they say things like

Its so sad what happened to him

It must be mental illness

He’s just a dumb dude

All to minimize his actions, he is a bad person that’s all there is to it, some of you need to be able to admit that an athlete can just be a piece of shyt human being. He is
None of those things minimize his actions, those are simply explanations as to why he is behaving the way he is.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cause we tired of hearing that mentally ill bullshyt excuse. we all know nikkas that fukk up time after time after time after time.. they think they can get away with anything, smarter than everyone, never learn their lesson, and keep on fukking up forever

and they ain't fukking mentally ill.. they just fukking dumb.. now add in a couple million dollars and unlimited get out of jail free cards... you just gonna boost their belief that they can do anything and still get away with it

anger issue... maybe... a little slow.... could be.... mentally ill... nah
Lol youre not a doctor dude. He could easily be bipolar or have serious substance issues.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I don’t know....let him go til he gets right, like most other work places would do. I know that seems harsh, but if someone has shown they just intend to harm themselves and or others you can’t keep enabling a guy with a paycheck.
He ain't played since 2015, he ain't been getting a paycheck.

Daps
None of those things minimize his actions, those are simply explanations as to why he is behaving the way he is.

Nope because those things don’t directly cause the actions he has done

Being dumb or mentally ill do not cause people to abuse others drive drunk and buy assault weapons

The problem is, no one here ever will just call the guy a bad person, that is what he is.

But how often on the coli is the explanation that someone just is a bad person.

Posters will blame beaten women, mental illness, stupidity and the nfl before they ever call a bad person a bad person

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
If Jonny manziel can sweep his vile acts of affluenza under mental illness, then I'm giving Aldon the benefit of the doubt. And Brandon Marshall had a bunch of fukk ups - DV issues as well - and we found out the breh actually was suffering from BPD. So yea, he's getting the benefit from me.

Same here.

Daps

Difference is Manziel and Marshall don’t have half the rap sheet Aldon does

Aldon got three dwi wihich really means he probably drove drunk about 1000 times putting life at risk, because everyone knows you drive plenty of times before getting a dwi that’s just statistical facts

And what’s re mental illness where the symptom is spousal abuse? Purchasing assault weaponry?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope because those things don’t directly cause the actions he has done

Being dumb or mentally ill do not cause people to abuse others drive drunk and buy assault weapons

The problem is, no one here ever will just call the guy a bad person, that is what he is.

But how often on the coli is the explanation that someone just is a bad person.

Posters will blame beaten women, mental illness, stupidity and the nfl before they ever call a bad person a bad person
You might need to do research on what mental illness is

Daps
Lol youre not a doctor dude. He could easily be bipolar or have serious substance issues.

He clearly has sa issues, but it’s no excuse

It’s 2018 he had these issues for 6 years, he ain’t tryna clean his life up or change

Truth is he been to multiple rehabs, I’m sure he’s been diagnosed and has done nothing to change his life

And a mental health diagnosis doesn’t absolve you of your actions, it’s a diagnosis for you to treat with the help of professionals

You want it to be an excuse for this guy

Daps
You might need to do research on what mental illness is

I worked in this field for over a decade

There are people who just aren’t good people, no matter what their diagnosis

I can’t sympathize with abusers who don’t want the help, that’s Aldon Smith

While it’s clear he has some mental health/sa/personality disorder it doesn’t excuse his actions or make him less dangerous to the community he lives in

Last edited: