Aldon smith done f’d up again

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
damn, i was rooting for this brother to get his life together, bc part of me know he's not getting back in the NFL.
Get well Brother!

Right . Not going back to the NFL he gonna have to get a real job and this shyt aint easy for a black man already without a criminal record. With one. If this is true. Domestic Violence on your record is not a good look

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not sure why its hard for some of yall to believe hes mentally ill. Sane adults dont mess up this many times in a row. Its a cycle that isnt being treated.
cause we tired of hearing that mentally ill bullshyt excuse. we all know nikkas that fukk up time after time after time after time.. they think they can get away with anything, smarter than everyone, never learn their lesson, and keep on fukking up forever

and they ain't fukking mentally ill.. they just fukking dumb.. now add in a couple million dollars and unlimited get out of jail free cards... you just gonna boost their belief that they can do anything and still get away with it

anger issue... maybe... a little slow.... could be.... mentally ill... nah

Daps
Not sure why its hard for some of yall to believe hes mentally ill. Sane adults dont mess up this many times in a row. Its a cycle that isnt being treated.

Because it’s an excuse

Mental illness doesn’t mean you tote assault rifles and hit women

Mental illness effects 1 in 5 people, but those 1 in 5 people don’t act like Aldon Smith

Aldon may fit more under the personality disorder Unbrella but the shyt he does is more indicative of him being a bad person not just someone struggling with a mental health issue

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
he's retarded. seriously, i bet mentally his about 15 years old.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
This posting is pathetic

He has hurt many people with his actions, yet you feel bad for him

Dude is a danger to society and should be locked up

But as always Coli sucks athletes non stop, pathetic small minded people on here
kanye-blank-stare-gif.gif

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Aldon Smith is a sad story. The nfl failed this young man. He needed to be around a team environment for support. Roger fuked aldons life all the way up