Alex Jones is finished. His YouTube channel taken down.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don't think I've ever seen this guy's shows. I know he's a conspiracy theorist right winger, what did he do to get banned?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sorta get where he's coming from, which is "this may make sense for this situation but the right will use this precedent to try and take out legitimate outlets like my own" but if you (Kyle) can't make the case or differentiation between Alex Jones and legitimate news then there are bigger things we should be worried about.
he pretty much had to anyway or look like a massive hypocrite given his history

also this type of thing directly affected him, the right dug up old blogs of cenk and used them to get him and essentially kyle kicked out of JD. and Jimmy Dore was called a lefty conspiracy theorist in the NYT or on CNN ? cant remember.

Last edited:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly what was the rhetoric that got him banned??
a ton of shyt shouldve/couldve got him banned but most recently it looks like the final straw was he threatened Muller on air, was inciting someone to do smthg to him , he said out loud "politicially" as he was making a gun shooting motion at the camera

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you follow conspiracy theory at all, you know this "banning" plays right into Alex Jones' hands. He'll say something like, "I've told you for years how the MSM wants to shut us down for speaking the truth. Look, it's happening know. Those globalist, satanic, communists can no longer handle the truth, so they banned us." :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
041C807B9716011E3C382A6CE8860755E57BD48C

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I would normally not be in favor of this since some of these companies will and have targeted
others(all the other YT channels who been fukked over by the policy/streaming sites trying to quell exposure of artist) But Jones was pretty much the poster child of violating all their guidelines. Click bait? Check(he was promoting Kanye and Candace Owen appearing on his show when Kanye went on his rant. Of course Kanye never showed and he played some old interview of Owens) Deliberately spreading false information? Check(sandy hook, pizza gate, etc) That lawsuit from the sandy hook families was the final straw.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
a ton of shyt shouldve/couldve got him banned but most recently it looks like the final straw was he threatened Muller on air, was inciting someone to do smthg to him , he said out loud "politicially" as he was making a gun shooting motion at the camera

:picard: Wow no wonder youtube banned that fukking nutjob...:mjlol: