Alex Jones is finished. His YouTube channel taken down.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Will never understand why some dudes like Kyle from secular talk can say it's wrong to ban him off places like youtube, the amount of stuff the parents of the Sandy Hook had to put up with because of this man is unreal. There should be consequences, he shouldn't be making millions off that. Fuk him
i guess because Kyle is a free speech absolutist

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Fox news idiots are mad because this guy got banned, but not mad because the NFL condemns protests. They use the excuse "the NFL is a private business, so the 1st amendment doesn't apply", but don't see their hypocrisy when youtube etc bans Alex Jones.

I just want them to be consistent.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Why now? They turned a blind eye to him for 10+ years. I have a feeling he'll be back on all of those platforms.
Facebook was complicit in the Russian fiasco. When Americans find out what happened, Facebook is going to lose many customers.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You know what's funny is that since he has his own website can't he just pay an IT engineer to make his own video program and post videos on his own webpage... he still has millions of fans even if he's dropped from youtube and facebook. he can still make videos.... :heh:
That’s what Rush do. But the truth is all these guys are his kids. And his kids can’t survive without the subsidies.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
This fat fukk is too broke to afford his own hosting and video player? :russ: nikka I know C-list lets players and quite a few terrible live streamers who can afford that shyt. How the fukk can he afford that studio in Austin then cause I know the city ain't cheap. Is it in his shed? Made of balsa wood? :patrice:

This raises questions.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Alex Jones is fukking trash but I agree with this slippery slope thing.

It's naive to think that they're just gonna ban other people for hate speech and racism and not speaking out against issues.

He has his own site so he's good as long as he can still peddle his snake oil but others out there won't be as fortunate.