Alex Jones on Joe Rogan Podcast: 2 Million Views in 5 Days is Biggest Ever

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I know a lot of yall.....with sometimes legitimate and valid criticisms......go into a rage over the mention of A. Jones....but may find Joe Rogan more palatable as a pundit.

So here is Joe Rogan interviewing A. Jones. Rogan is respected by diverse ideological sides, and is pretty center politically.

Most of Rogan's podcasts, if you look at his YT homepage, are a couple thousand or a couple 100 thousand. He has 1 million subscribers. This single podcast has 1.8 2 million views in 5 days.

Last edited:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Joe rogan used to be a great podcast when he stayed in his lane, comedy, mma and more recently hunting...

Dude has evolved into an amateur philosopher/psychologist and his discussion always revolve around some political bs...

He is neither insightful or original in either case. I watched for eddie bravo though dude is so unintentionally funny

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Who gives a fukk. I'm going to neg you for making this thread

Ok, that's fine. I'm trying to provide a neutral platform to hear his POV, since most of yall that criticize don't actually listen to his show regularly. Not that you need to listen to him regularly, but if you don't listen, then you getting your perspective on him from the MSM.......Even Rogan explains what I just said at 00:56:00.

I'm willing to try something new :ehh:

Take a listen, and see what you think, cause Rogan is center ideologically. So he's not gone to try to smear Jones, but he also is not gone to let him just ramble and not explain things.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe rogan used to be a great podcast when he stayed in his lane, comedy, mma and more recently hunting...

Dude has evolved into an amateur philosopher/psychologist and his discussion always revolve around some political bs...

He is neither insightful or original in either case. I watched for eddie bravo though dude is so unintentionally funny

His take on politics is very naive and simplistic. Plus he shies away confrontation and morphs into the person he is interviewing

I still listen from time to time, but this particular episode was the biggest waste of 3 hours in my life.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
For anyone that didn't really fukk with Alex jones like that I think this was good to see.
Most ppl already have this preconceived notion of what Alex jones is (and joe for that matter)
It's good to see interviews like this where they can kinda break out of character for a bit and you can see them more honestly.
I don't side with jones on everything but I feel he's being painted in some kind of way and most ppl just assume he's something he isn't.

It's funny the amount of ignorance on the coli that just lump Richard specncer and trump and Alex jones and milo, and all these dudes as the same.

So ignorant.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

His take on politics is very naive and simplistic. Plus he shies away confrontation and morphs into the person he is interviewing

I still listen from time to time, but this particular episode was the biggest waste of 3 hours in my life.

IMO, Joe has done more to legitimize the alt-right that most people realize...and he apparently isn't one.

His naivety towards "asking questions" and "seeking different views" has given that corner of stupidity more publicity than they probably ever would have.

Dude admitted recently that he was getting 95,000,000 hits a month for the podcast

Thats fukking insane.

I've been a fan of the show for years, but over time and increasingly lately, I'm seeing him devolve into a right-wing dummy who just ignores common fact and adopts the most sensitive "anti-SJW" bullshyt taking points than anyone I've ever seen in the mainstream.

I don't think he knows what sort of damage he's done and influence he has

@Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Keyser Migraine @satam55 @houston911 @Sagat @Trajan

Last edited: