Alex Jones on Joe Rogan Podcast: 2 Million Views in 5 Days is Biggest Ever

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They smoked pot, drank whisky, and said Trump is going to defeat the globalists by exposing the "psychic vampires and their dark magic."

:upsetfavre:

Alex Jones MO is to spit out so many ridiculous claims in any single answer that it confuses the interviewer and audience. It's a scatterbrained shotgun approach that makes it hard to pin him down with follow up questions.

Eddie Bravo wasn't helping either with his nonsense and constant changing of the subject. But what do you expect from an adult who actually takes David Icke seriously?

They should have had Bryan Callen on that show to address Alex's bullshyt and inject some sanity in the show.

I wouldn't be surprised if at some point we found out Alex was a pedo. He likes bringing that subject up a lot. Like those preachers who can't help from talking about gays but eventually get caught with male prostitutes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They smoked pot, drank whisky, and said Trump is going to defeat the globalists by exposing the "psychic vampires and their dark magic."

:upsetfavre:

Alex Jones MO is to spit out so many ridiculous claims in any single answer that it confuses the interviewer and audience. It's a scatterbrained shotgun approach that makes it hard to pin him down with follow up questions.

Eddie Bravo wasn't helping either with his nonsense and constant changing of the subject. But what do you expect from an adult who actually takes David Icke seriously?

They should have had Bryan Callen on that show to address Alex's bullshyt and inject some sanity in the show.

I wouldn't be surprised if at some point we found out Alex was a pedo. He likes bringing that subject up a lot. Like those preachers who can't help from talking about gays but eventually get caught with male prostitutes.
what blew my mind was how Alex basically admitted he's paid opposition :heh:

I mean how much more obvious can it be that the government uses him to mislead people? :mindblown:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Chomsky is so fact-oriented and speaks in such a matter-of-fact way that the episode would probably not be great. He's leagues above Rogan when it comes to political knowledge and understanding.
:manny:"Well the colonialist aggression against IndoChina..."

:jbhmm:
"But what about DMT?"

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
what blew my mind was how Alex basically admitted he's paid opposition :heh:

I mean how much more obvious can it be that the government uses him to mislead people? :mindblown:

A. Jones was against Bubba, Dubya, BHO, McCain, Romney, and HillRod.....this is first time he actually has an administration he is friendly with......so what are you talking about?

He does spit shoe shine for Khazisrael, though.......

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember Rogan explaining someone who was mixed as having the strength of a black man with the brains of a white man

:camby:
:hhh: @ Rogan

Dude knows a little bit about a few subjects..thinks he knows a lot about a lot
When did he say this?

Last edited: