Alex Jones on Joe Rogan Podcast: 2 Million Views in 5 Days is Biggest Ever

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I said I don't listen to dude :yeshrug:

I said that shyt was being normalized. You don't have to be or believe in something to normalize it :skip:
Alt right isnt normalized, ppl are trying to normalize it by just labelling everyone that isn't a liberal as alt right.
That's actually b*stardizing it.

Not everyone is Richard spencer or share his views. And in reality he's so insignificant and yet ppl are actually doing him a favour and spreading his alt right message around.

Being a conservative nowadays automatically gets you the alt right label.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Joe is a racist at all, but when he has guests with toxic ideas like he does all guests he fails to take a position. I think he is afraid of confrontation so he ends up agreeing with the guest which is basically a co-sign.

Plus over the last few years he has been overly critical of so-called SJW warriors nd feminists while being overly sympathetic to man's rights group. As if white men are the real victims in a country where they hold almost all the power. shyt is laugable to be honest.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know a lot of yall.....with sometimes legitimate and valid criticisms......go into a rage over the mention of A. Jones....but may find Joe Rogan more palatable as a pundit.

So here is Joe Rogan interviewing A. Jones. Rogan is respected by diverse ideological sides, and is pretty center politically.

Most of Rogan's podcasts, if you look at his YT homepage, are a couple thousand or a couple 100 thousand. He has 1 million subscribers. This single podcast has 1.8 2 million views in 5 days.

Lol your off on his #s, that's only his youtube views, his major platform is iTunes where he's at like 20 million downloads a month (80 million last month)

Couple of articles on it out there

Crazy to think since his isn't even the top podcast out there on the charts

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't think Joe is a racist at all, but when he has guests with toxic ideas like he does all guests he fails to take a position. I think he is afraid of confrontation so he ends up agreeing with the guest which is basically a co-sign.

Plus over the last few years he has been overly critical of so-called SJW warriors nd feminists while being overly sympathetic to man's rights group. As if white men are the real victims in a country where they hold almost all the power. shyt is laugable to be honest.
I can't name someone who has done more to blow up that whole "SJW" bullshyt than Rogan.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can't name someone who has done more to blow up that whole "SJW" bullshyt than Rogan.
when he's talking about SJW's he's talking about the extreme, over-sensitive retards that get offended cuz some dude called you "her or him" rather than some random pro-noun or some other ridiculous BS.. he's not shyt-talking real activists fighting for real justice and equality though.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Alex Jones said Trump is a mind-reading demon.

Alex Jones said:
You know what? Trump is the greatest thing we've ever seen or he’s the devil. I’ve said that before, ‘cause talking to Trump off-air -- which I’ve done some – they make a big deal out of it so I won’t even tempt the media with it.

I’m sitting there talking to Trump and it’s not annoying because it’s so creepy, it’s like cool he finishes your sentences. And then you’re about to ask a question and he goes, “and now you’re going to ask me this.” And you’re like, “How the hell did you just do that?”

Let me just give everybody a news flash: The Trump you see on TV is the dumbed down Trump for the general population. The real Donald Trump is even scarier. And that’s why they’re so scared of him. ‘Cause I’ve talked to a lot of people, I’ve been around a lot of billionaires, I’ve been around a lot of smart people, and maybe he turns it up when he talks to me but let me tell you when I talk to Donald Trump, the guy’s reading my mind.

Maybe he’s a bad thing. My gut tells me he’s not. But Donald Trump’s a whole ‘nother ball game.Whole ‘nother ball game. Whole ‘nother enchilada.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Did he really say this shyt :martin:
I only lie to my wife.

He had a mixed dude on the show. I forget what his background was. Some kind of intellectual.

There was another time where a black fighter gassed during a match and he said he's been eating fried chicken and drinking orange soda instead of training.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only lie to my wife.

He had a mixed dude on the show. I forget what his background was. Some kind of intellectual.

There was another time where a black fighter gassed during a match and he said he's been eating fried chicken and drinking orange soda instead of training.
:stopitslime: fukk him then I don't really listen to him much only a few times but:pacspit::pacspit:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wasn't this the guy who had the history podcast some of you guys were raving about a few years ago?

What happened?