Alex Jones on Joe Rogan Podcast: 2 Million Views in 5 Days is Biggest Ever

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're talking about Dan Carlin.

I'm listening to the show right now. Dude is batshyt crazy. How does Joe take him seriously.

I listened for like 15 minutes and they were talking incoherently about pizza gate and aliens.

:skip:

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
Like they were friends before Jones went insane, and Joe wasn't going to let Jone's insanity break that beautiful bond? :mjlol:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at anybody listening to 3 hours of bat shyt crazy Alex Jones
I doubt that dude believes half the shyt he says. he's become a caricature of himself and needs to continue playing that role.
which makes sense as most ppl that know him speak about him like a normal caring person.

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
IMO, Joe has done more to legitimize the alt-right that most people realize...and he apparently isn't one.

His naivety towards "asking questions" and "seeking different views" has given that corner of stupidity more publicity than they probably ever would have.

Dude admitted recently that he was getting 95,000,000 hits a month for the podcast

Thats fukking insane.

I've been a fan of the show for years, but over time and increasingly lately, I'm seeing him devolve into a right-wing dummy who just ignores common fact and adopts the most sensitive "anti-SJW" bullshyt taking points than anyone I've ever seen in the mainstream.

I don't think he knows what sort of damage he's done and influence he has

@Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Keyser Migraine @satam55 @houston911 @Sagat @Trajan
Yeah I stopped listening to him a long time ago