Alex Rodriguez Buys The Minnesota Timberwolves

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Timberwolves are nba team buying them is similar to buying nba stock.
Theyre no different from Garbage teams like nets/clippers who got bought and moved to la/nyc.
staring-meme-bald-guy-staring.gif

I wasnt aware I was going back and forth with a special needs poster, you got it :hubie:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not so sure this isn't some shady media manipulation.

The fact that this story comes out from a snake like Adrian Wojnarowski makes me question this A LOT.
these were documents sent into the league and Woj is one of the most well sourced people ever around the NBA. what is there to question here?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
these were documents sent into the league and Woj is one of the most well sourced people ever around the NBA. what is there to question here?
Because it was an open secret that they were potentially looking at cutting payroll to get under the luxury tax. They theoretically aren’t going to be the only team to do so.

That information is nothing new or surprising.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because it was an open secret that they were potentially looking at cutting payroll to get under the luxury tax. They theoretically aren’t going to be the only team to do so.

That information is nothing new or surprising.
that’s not the question I was replying to though, it was insinuated this was bad information, which it’s not

and this is going to be there first year as a tax payer? it’s not the time to be backing away from that, they aren’t repeaters. I would be disappointed if I was a Wolves fans

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm not so sure this isn't some shady media manipulation.

The fact that this story comes out from a snake like Adrian Wojnarowski makes me question this A LOT.
Yeah it really seems like Taylor trying to win the PR battle since from my understanding Twolves fans can't wait for him to be gone. This is is way of saying "see new owners are bad".

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
A-Rod and Lore were basically buying the team on layaway, which is absurd. Not saying Taylor wouldn't trim salary himself but it's 100% believable that A-Rod/Lore would be trying to cut costs since they don't have enough themselves to buy the damn team anyway.