Alex Smith trying discredit Cam Newtons rookie season

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
with all the talent san fran has now on offense; if he only scoring 14 ppg he's gonna get exposed
:pacspit: alex smith

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
If Cam was the QB for SF, they would be superbowl champions, if Smith was QB for Carolina, they'll be having Luck, RG3 or Tannebalm(spell check) heading into next season.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
First of all, Alex is not going to have a "horrible" year. fukk outta here with that.

Second, as a niner fan, I want to see Alex shut the fukk up. If he could have moved the ball an inch down the field in the second half and overtime, the game wouldn't have come down to Williams blowing two punt returns. Alex needs to be more consistent and stop worrying about what other teams are doing.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I mean is he lying tho?

yes. alex wasnt winning though his entire career, up until last season when the defense was ELITE, and dude wants to talk shyt like hes doing something out on the field?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
First of all, Alex is not going to have a "horrible" year. fukk outta here with that.

Second, as a niner fan, I want to see Alex shut the fukk up. If he could have moved the ball an inch down the field in the second half and overtime, the game wouldn't have come down to Williams blowing two punt returns. Alex needs to be more consistent and stop worrying about what other teams are doing.

Thank You a unbiased NINER FAN speaking the TRUTH.
im no niner fan but i do like em but your rite if he moved the ball down field i had you guys going to superbowl and winning

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

all of this^^^...i'm ready to see him out of SF (1 good season every 7 years, nikka i can divide) i dgaf about one decent season.