jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Lol. That cant be real.

Oh no it happened. North Fresno and Clovis have a lot of MAGAs. I’m willing to bet most of the Grizzly staff is white guys from Clovis or North Fresno. Fresno is divided and has been run by right wing nut jobs for a long time. It’s changing now but we still have way to many MAGAs around here.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The Daily Mail devoted an entire article to the fact that some crusty old White guy walked out of an AOC meeting because she's not pro-Trump, pro-Saudi, pro-Netanyahu and pro-Columbus enough. :mjlol:

'That's not what America is about': New York community leaders WALK OUT of closed meeting with AOC feeling 'revolted' after she bashed foreign policy and Donald Trump

New York community leaders reportedly stormed out of a closed meeting with US Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Wednesday after some felt 'revolted' when she criticized Donald Trump and the US.

AOC held the close gathering in the Bronx borough with Community Board 11 members but proved too controversial for two military veterans at least.

One of the issues that sparked a sickening feeling in some was when a Middle Eastern member of the Community Board 11 asked for her thoughts on the conflict in Yemen.

Ocasio-Cortez is said to have slammed the US role of providing weapons to the Saudi Arabian government in the civil war. But it reportedly upset those who wanted her to also blame other countries involved.

Then the topic of Israel made things worse when Ocasio-Cortez reportedly suggested Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are autocrats.

'I was revolted,' an anonymous meeting attend told the New York Post about what prompted his exit.

Silvio Mazzella, who served in the Vietnam War from 1966 to 1968, felt compelled to leave.

'She knocks the country, she knocks the president. And that's not what America is about,' he said. 'Talking about America, that really turned me off completely.'

The treasurer of the CB11 was joined in his exit by Anthony Vitaliano — an Army veteran who worked in the NYPD for 38 years.

Vitaliano was a commander for the homicide team and says he sat between the Congresswoman for New York's 14th District and one of her staff members but had no qualms about being seen on his way out.

'I just couldn't hear her BS anymore,' the former CB11 chairman said. 'I just got up, got my umbrella in my hand and walked right out.'

Issues raised about the eastern Bronx neighborhoods of Allerton, Morris Park, Pelham Gardens and Van Nest included the US Postal Service and a local Amtrak property.

But he claims she 'danced around the whole' topic of their Columbus Day Parade that he wants to preserve for Italian-American tradition while also supporting the idea of another day to celebrate indigenous people.

14242554-7094549-Silvio_Mazzella_center_in_red_who_served_in_the_Vietnam_War_from-m-76_1559419103781.jpg

Silvio Mazzella (center in red) who served in the Vietnam War from 1966 to 1968, felt compelled to leave because 'she knocks the country'

aoc-walkout-veterans.jpg

Anthony Vitaliano (left) and Silvio Mazzella

New York brehs, come and get your mans. These are your "community leaders" right now? :francis:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Daily Mail devoted an entire article to the fact that some crusty old White guy walked out of an AOC meeting because she's not pro-Trump, pro-Saudi, pro-Netanyahu and pro-Columbus enough. :mjlol:

14242554-7094549-Silvio_Mazzella_center_in_red_who_served_in_the_Vietnam_War_from-m-76_1559419103781.jpg

Silvio Mazzella (center in red) who served in the Vietnam War from 1966 to 1968, felt compelled to leave because 'she knocks the country'

aoc-walkout-veterans.jpg

New York brehs, come and get your mans. These are your "community leaders" right now? :francis:
:russ:These cacs are so sensitive. Can’t even hear any criticism about their good old US of A

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty damn sure, reading all the texts, that Jesus would have loaned that shyt interest-free if he would have even asked for the money back at all. :yeshrug:
must be easy to give out interest free loans when youre the son of god :skip:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

aoc-walkout-veterans.jpg

fukk those old crusty racist pieces of trash

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Just terrible, almost kills the hilarity of them including Castro as well since it is hard being an enemy of anything when you have been dead for close to 3 years now.

The worst part about this whole mess was the next game after this was the most attended game of the year. The real reason the game was so busy was because it was Star Wars night and the team was wearing star wars themed uniforms. These type of events always do good here. Plus they also had a boy scout and girl scout night. I was at the bar across the street and I seen all kinds of kids in scout uniforms and Star Wars gear walking into the stadium. However the right wing nut jobs here tried to take credit for it because of the AOC mess. I even got into an argument on Twitter with a conservative city councilman over it. I gave him facts and he came back with opinion. Next game was back to their abysmal attendance when it was just a regular game.