Ali G vs Borat vs Bruno

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Breh, one of the dudes he interviewed as Ali G came to speak at my 2ndry school, I think he was the expert on "street drugs" in one episode, anyway apparently this prof said sacha cohen came out completely in character, he sat down in the studio and had an assistant come over and try to drape him with this massive chain, and he was resisting going "Nah, nah I almost got mugged in Ealing wearing this shyt" In Ealing!? :russ: @london ppl

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Overall Ali G was the funniest. Didn't care for the other two, his character from Talledega Nights was better than those.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
bruno was so fukkin funny in the theater :mjlol: old white people were getting up and walkin out every 5 minutes :russ::laff:

dudes were walkin out like :huhldup::scusthov: 'i need to go get some p*ssy after that bullshyt' :russ:

When he started hitting on Ron Paul in the interview it was freaking hilarious! Also when he was pitching his TV show and his so called interview with Harrison Ford. :laff: I didn't know if Bruno was gonna be funny but it was cause it was too outrageous. Same level as Borat I'd say. Also the last part when he was hosting the MMA thing was :mjlol:

And yeah, The Dictator was not bad but definitely not on the level of any of his other characters.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The end of Bruno with dude trolling as Straight Dave always gets me:mjlol:

shyts hilarious to watch them folks get mad over the gay trolling

:laugh: Definitely one of the best parts of the movie. Doing that gay shyt in front of a bunch of bloodthirsty rednecks has to take balls. U know those dudes were ready to kill him. It was chaos. Freaking hilarious!

Sacha has to be one of the GOAT trolls of our generation.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:laugh: Definitely one of the best parts of the movie. Doing that gay shyt in front of a bunch of bloodthirsty rednecks has to take balls. U know those dudes were ready to kill him. It was chaos. Freaking hilarious!

Sacha has to be one of the GOAT trolls of our generation.

Breh when that dude was chillin in that orgy too and had that redneck furious:dead:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Breh when that dude was chillin in that orgy too and had that redneck furious:dead:

:laugh:

Yeah, with the swingers. When he did that interview in one of those Jerry Springer type shows too, that was hilarious, with the black adopted baby.

"I'm gonna give him a traditional African name. I will call him OJ" :dead:

There are other hilarious parts of the flick I can't remember right now but yeah, it was a good flick, not disappointing.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Character/interviews: Ali G.

Movie: Borat

Bruno is meh at best. Show segments were good, movie was okay.

If they would have made an Ali G movie like Borat, that would have been fukking classic.