Ali G vs Borat vs Bruno

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Character/interviews: Ali G.

Movie: Borat

Bruno is meh at best. Show segments were good, movie was okay.

If they would have made an Ali G movie like Borat, that would have been fukking classic.

Yeah, they messed up by doing the Ali G movie differently. It was still funny to me though...

yo I watched that shyt
and going in I had no idea what to expect
son...
that was the gayest shyt I think I ever saw in my life lol
Homey had the nikka spinnin on his meat :deadmanny:

:laff:

It was way too gay. I liked it when he was training for the army.

Also funny in Israel when he gets chased down the street...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And the classic :banderas::

That part with Kobe about why the ball bounces always kills me. "There's air in this room, how come the room isn't bouncing?" :dead:

As far as the rest goes, this is spot-on:

Character/interviews: Ali G.

Movie: Borat

Bruno is meh at best. Show segments were good, movie was okay.

If they would have made an Ali G movie like Borat, that would have been fukking classic.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
bruno was so fukkin funny in the theater :mjlol: old white people were getting up and walkin out every 5 minutes :russ::laff:

dudes were walkin out like :huhldup::scusthov: 'i need to go get some p*ssy after that bullshyt' :russ:

same thing happened in the theater i watched it in..thankfully i didnt pay for it :whew:..that shyt should have been rated nc-17 on some real shyt

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
ali g's my favorite because the wigger concept is my favorite out of the 3. but borat is right up there.. more like 1a 1b.

i'd rather not watch bruno.. :scusthov:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my gf is a big fan of gay/campy type comedy...she liked the bruno character but had never seen bruno the movie...i told her its not what you think it is and she thought i was exaggerating...so i download a 1080p rip and put it on her thumb drive...the next time she came through i asked her about it..she was like she watched it all but it was too much with the :huhldup: look on her face lol..she ended up deleting it

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Borat was the best movie but Ali G was the best character. the TV was funny as fukk! and that's where he started Borat too, they used to have a section where Borat would report about things like visiting the rowing club in Oxford or something

that's why i was anticipating the Borat movie. i'll never see the Bruno joint, looks like shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the Ali G film because it was about comedy film and not shock-value like the other 2. Plus the jokes were going over alot of people's heads, especially when he was using Patois lingo. The music was nice too.

Borat was funny though .