Alibaba's Jack Ma: "America has wasted its wealth"

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
interesting that the chinese like to lecture but doing the same thing. Those in power gonna do what those in power do.

to be fair, the Chinese have invested a lot of money in infrastructure in their country and all over the world plus they're spending hundreds of billions in renewable energy

they have a lot of poor people, a rising middle class, and they have oligarchs

If America had ambitious infrastructure and renewable energy policies like those we'd have created millions of jobs

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be fair, the Chinese have invested a lot of money in infrastructure in their country and all over the world plus they're spending hundreds of billions in renewable energy

they have a lot of poor people, a rising middle class, and they have oligarchs

If America had ambitious infrastructure and renewable energy policies like those we'd have created millions of jobs

They had no infrastructure. I like what they are doing with wind, but they are still by far the biggest coal miners and users in the world. I agree the US needs to do more with infrastructure. Good for them, but why should I dap them up for being the new world bank? Again, they lecture, yet repeat history. Like teenagers.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
They had no infrastructure. I like what they are doing with wind, but they are still by far the biggest coal miners and users in the world. I agree the US needs to do more with infrastructure. Good for them, but why should I dap them up for being the new world bank? Again, they lecture, yet repeat history. Like teenagers.

This is true - when I lived there, the contrast was fascinating in places like Shanghai where the construction workers working in substandard conditions on a construction site that would have Communist red banners with workers unite slogans would be passed by foreign luxury car after foreign luxury car.

Ma's point still stands, but the ChiComs are selling a false narrative.

mao.png

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
interesting that the chinese like to lecture but doing the same thing. Those in power gonna do what those in power do.

False China not waging wars like Cac Bloods are made to do. The Chinamen create trade deals and partnerships with other countries all the while use minerals and industry as a go between. Gold steel etc... they are so far advance than us as a country when it comes to industry it doesn't make no sense.

There growth in a social means advanced faster than what the government expected but they are doing better than America when America was at the same age. Communism is going to collapse there within the next ten years and then you will see the development of social laws/regulations.