"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:whoa: with the spoilers guys. Keep all that shyt in spoiler tags. Don't even hint at anything you've read unless you got spoiler tags. Let's not turn this into a clusterfukk like the "Game of Thrones" thread.

Dave Itzkoff is from the NY Times so I'm sure a spoiler free review of the first ep will be coming soon.

Fred.
I am done Vince, just a question, how did you know that guy wrote for the times? :merchant: and are the rumors of a full heel turn for Hank true, especially with the rumors out there.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i might avoid all social media once the show starts. ill go on hiatus like lebron during the playoffs :jawalrus:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I am done Vince, just a question, how did you know that guy wrote for the times?.

He's hosting an interview with Vince Gilligan and the cast July 30th. That's most likely why they gave him an ep to screen:

TheTimesCenter Calendar

Fans of AMC’s acclaimed cult series “Breaking Bad”: don’t miss this chance to hear lead actor Bryan Cranston, his co-stars, Anna Gunn, Aaron Paul, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, R.J. Mitte and Bob Odenkirk, and the show’s creator, Vince Gilligan, talk with New York Times culture reporter Dave Itzkoff about the series, the characters and what’s coming. You know the final episodes begin Sunday August 11 on AMC, when Cranston’s character finds himself attempting to control a tenuous empire. But now you can know more.

Breh if you want to post spoilers go for it. I'm just saying, tag them so this don't turn into a "Game of Thrones" situation where half the thread is people going ham over spoilers they didn't want to read.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and one more thing about spoilers.

Keep in mind AMC sends out fake spoilers. They did the same thing last year. A ton of spoilers "leaked" from people that claimed to see the eps, or work on the show, and none of them were accurate. And these were spoilers that were considered real, up until the season ended.

Fred.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Oh and one more thing about spoilers.

Keep in mind AMC sends out fake spoilers. They did the same thing last year. A ton of spoilers "leaked" from people that claimed to see the eps, or work on the show, and none of them were accurate. And these were spoilers that were considered real, up until the season ended.

Fred.
i agree but the guy who posted the spoilers about the first episode is legit, that is why i removed them, they shocked me for what they are doing for the 1st episode, pure genius and the heel turn :wow:. i really thought the guy who posted them were you to be honest.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tim Goodman from The Hollywood Reporter also received the screener along with promo material for the season:

[ame]https://twitter.com/b*stardMachine/status/357211100367966208[/ame]

BPUTsIpCEAEb6mN.jpg

BPUWYZPCAAEuKP7.jpg

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
New promo photos. Gonna spoiler tag them because #1 there's a lot and #2 people might not want to know anything at all going into the new eps:

slide_308768_2703900_free.jpg

slide_308768_2703920_free.jpg

slide_308768_2703901_free.jpg

slide_308768_2703922_free.jpg

slide_308768_2703892_free.jpg

slide_308768_2703912_free.jpg

slide_308768_2703909_free.jpg

slide_308768_2703965_free.jpg

slide_308768_2703976_free.jpg

slide_308768_2703883_free.jpg

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lots of "Breaking Bad" info today. First off, all reviews of the first ep are embargoed until July 29th.

Also here is the episode names and a summary of each episode. Basic summaries, the kind you'd see in TV Guide. No real spoilers.

Obviously gonna tag it because people might not want to know:

‘Breaking Bad’: New pics, episode titles and everything else we know about Season 5b - Zap2it

Episode 509 -- "Blood Money": As Walt and Jesse adjust to life outside of the business, Hank grapples with a troubling lead.

Episode 510 -- "Buried": While Skyler's (Anna Gunn) past catches up with her, Walt covers his tracks. Jesse continues to struggle with his guilt.

Episode 511 -- "Confessions": Jesse decides to make a change, while Walt and Skyler try to deal with an unexpected demand.

Episode 512 -- "Rabid Dog": An unusual strategy starts to bear fruit, while plans are set in motion that could change everything. (Note: Every season of "Breaking Bad" has featured an episode whose title contains an animal name.)

Episode 513 -- "To'hajiilee": Things heat up for Walt in unexpected ways. (The title is the name of a Navajo reservation in New Mexico.)

Episode 514 -- "Ozymandias": Everyone copes with radically changed circumstances. (Named after the Shelley poem about the inevitable fall of kings and empires.)

Episode 515 -- "Granite State": Events set in motion long ago move toward a conclusion. (The Granite State is New Hampshire. Is this when we catch up to the events seen in "Live Free or Die"?)

Episode 516 -- "Felina": The series finale. ("Felina" is an anagram for "finale" and also is related to the word feline.)

:ohhh: at the name of ep 14.

Fred.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Lots of "Breaking Bad" info today. First off, all reviews of the first ep are embargoed until July 29th.

Also here is the episode names and a summary of each episode. Basic summaries, the kind you'd see in TV Guide. No real spoilers.

Obviously gonna tag it because people might not want to know:

‘Breaking Bad’: New pics, episode titles and everything else we know about Season 5b - Zap2it

Episode 509 -- "Blood Money": As Walt and Jesse adjust to life outside of the business, Hank grapples with a troubling lead.

Episode 510 -- "Buried": While Skyler's (Anna Gunn) past catches up with her, Walt covers his tracks. Jesse continues to struggle with his guilt.

Episode 511 -- "Confessions": Jesse decides to make a change, while Walt and Skyler try to deal with an unexpected demand.

Episode 512 -- "Rabid Dog": An unusual strategy starts to bear fruit, while plans are set in motion that could change everything. (Note: Every season of "Breaking Bad" has featured an episode whose title contains an animal name.)

Episode 513 -- "To'hajiilee": Things heat up for Walt in unexpected ways. (The title is the name of a Navajo reservation in New Mexico.)

Episode 514 -- "Ozymandias": Everyone copes with radically changed circumstances. (Named after the Shelley poem about the inevitable fall of kings and empires.)

Episode 515 -- "Granite State": Events set in motion long ago move toward a conclusion. (The Granite State is New Hampshire. Is this when we catch up to the events seen in "Live Free or Die"?)

Episode 516 -- "Felina": The series finale. ("Felina" is an anagram for "finale" and also is related to the word feline.)

:ohhh: at the name of ep 14.

Fred.
Your dedication to the cause is honorable, but I have to ask you work for AMC? Your info is excellent ?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Your dedication to the cause is honorable, but I have to ask you work for AMC? Your info is excellent ?

Thanks.

And nah I have no connect to AMC. You can Google "breaking bad", narrow the search to 24 hours and all this comes up in about 5 seconds. Or hell, not even Google it. This shyt, including the new ep names/summaries, was all over my Twitter feed a couple hours ago and I didn't even look for it.

Fred.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Not liking the turn this thread is taking with the spoilers. Only a matter of time before some idiot who doesnt know how to use spoiler tags drops another Gus with his face blown off pic so i'm not gonna risk making the same mistake again.

Enjoy the final season brehs.. expect a detailed review after ep 16 :win: