"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Another good episode...

fukk that ungrateful fakkit jr...Your father raised your crippled ass for 18 years...He sacrificed everything for you and he even put up with you when you insulted him by changing your fukking name to Flynn...The man is dying and still trying to care for your weak ass yet you just kick him to the curb without even listening to his reasoning...

I think Walt is going to kill everyone but Jessie and go down like Scarface...He doesn't know Jessie's bytchass is still alive and he always had a soft spot for that fool...I wouldn't be shocked if he killed that snitching hoe though...

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
the last few episodes have me rooting for Walt again. (not that I was ever really against him, I just loved his villainy)

I gotta admit these past two episodes have me looking at Walt in a different light. Ever since he turned down the money from Grey Matter just about everything he has done in this series was fueled by ego, it was never about his family. But you had ozymandias and for the first time since season 1 it looked like Walt was actually trying to do what he had to do to save his family even if that meant destroying their love for him. And the emotion he showed when he spoke to Skylar on the phone it was the first time in a while Walt looked like he truly loved someone other than himself.

And after last nights episode I don't blame Walt for not accepting the money from Grey Matter. I always blamed Walt for not taking their money but after seeing Gretchen basically throw him under the bus that he had nothing to do with Grey Matter when it was his breakthrough that made the company what is was, it makes me think his entire ouster from the company was dirty. If that's the case I don't blame for not accepting their money. It's like a slap in the face.

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
safe_image.php

My new favorite character. This dude deserves his own spin off gotdamn

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Lydia has and always will be at the top of my "hope they get got next" list

Soon as she gets a bit nervous she wants to start offing everybody.
She's like Marlo from The Wire or Jimmy from Goodfellas in that regard... Her expectations are that EVERYONE is a potential rat and she ain't gonna give them a chance to bring her down...

She would have had Jesse murked on the 3rd episode of season 1

:pachaha: