All Belts do is Collect Dust: Danny Garcia vs Lamont Peterson & KidChoc vs Lee..PBC on NBC Apr11th

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So, after reviewing the Krackubox punch stats/time stamps, it seems through 6 rounds that Lamont Peterson outlanded Danny Garcia 56 to 47 and outlanded him every single round but the 6th:obama:

Now, of course total punches landed dont tell the whole story, but it does stop the fabrication that Peterson ran for the first 6 rounds (which 2 of the 3 judges had Peterson DOWN 5-1 after 6 rounds and 1 judge had him losing 6-0 after 6 rounds:mindblown:) when in fact, Peterson was landing the whole time just as I thought:ehh:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
So, after reviewing the Krackubox punch stats/time stamps, it seems through 6 rounds that Lamont Peterson outlanded Danny Garcia 56 to 47 and outlanded him every single round but the 6th:obama:

Now, of course total punches landed dont tell the whole story, but it does stop the fabrication that Peterson ran for the first 6 rounds (which 2 of the 3 judges had Peterson DOWN 5-1 after 6 rounds and 1 judge had him losing 6-0 after 6 rounds:mindblown:) when in fact, Peterson was landing the whole time just as I thought:ehh:
The timestamps/stats are impressive and they got me to go back and reanalyze the first 6 rounds, but Lamont's lack of counterpunching and offense is what jumps out the most when you watch the early rounds. He made those early rounds far too close because he was just moving without throwing back. Even if he made Danny miss a lot, he wouldn't fire back a lot of the time and rarely stood his ground. Lamont did a great job of moving, but didn't do enough offensively to win those early rounds clearly. And that's where he lost the fight. I gave an early round to Danny based on 1 power shot, because the rest was utter garbage from both.

Now after I rewatched the first 6, I changed the 1st round from Lamont to Danny, but I ended up at 4-2 Danny through 6, with a strong possibility of 3-3 through 6. That's enough for me to say Lamont won by at least a score of 115-113. But I can't say he was robbed because the first 5 rounds are so close that they should probably all be 10-10, but boxing isn't scored like that anymore.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Mayweather Shakes Head at Garcia-Peterson Judges
Posted by: Rick Reeno on 4/14/2015 .

By Rick Reeno

Las Vegas, Nevada - WBC/WBA welterweight and junior middleweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. is not worried about the officiating for his upcoming mega-fight with Manny Pacquiao, the WBO champion at 147-pounds. The fight is scheduled for May 2nd at the MGM Grand.

But, Mayweather indicates that the sport of boxing is in dire need of younger officials with fresh eyes.

Mayweather disagreed with end results of this past weekend's Premier Boxing Champions doubleheader from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

In the PBC co-feature, middleweights Peter Quillin and Andy Lee battled to a twelve round split draw. In the main event, Danny Garcia won a close twelve round majority decision over Lamont Peterson.

According to Mayweather, he saw two totally different fights from what the scorecards had indicated.

"The judges are going to judge how they want to judge - just like this past weekend. I think that, in the sport of boxing, we need some new judges......younger judges....because the two fights this weekend on NBC - I looked at them two totally different ways than how judges looked at the fights," Mayweather said.

When asked for his opinion as to which fighter should have been awarded the decision in Quillin-Lee, and whether he felt Peterson should have been awarded the win against Garcia - Mayweather smiled and took the fifth.

"I'll just keep that to myself," Mayweather said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-shakes-head-garcia-peterson-judges--89748

Me too Floyd:mjpls:

Quillin and Peterson won:manny:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston

By Rick Reeno

Las Vegas, Nevada - WBC/WBA welterweight and junior middleweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. is not worried about the officiating for his upcoming mega-fight with Manny Pacquiao, the WBO champion at 147-pounds. The fight is scheduled for May 2nd at the MGM Grand.

But, Mayweather indicates that the sport of boxing is in dire need of younger officials with fresh eyes.

Mayweather disagreed with end results of this past weekend's Premier Boxing Champions doubleheader from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

In the PBC co-feature, middleweights Peter Quillin and Andy Lee battled to a twelve round split draw. In the main event, Danny Garcia won a close twelve round majority decision over Lamont Peterson.

According to Mayweather, he saw two totally different fights from what the scorecards had indicated.

"The judges are going to judge how they want to judge - just like this past weekend. I think that, in the sport of boxing, we need some new judges......younger judges....because the two fights this weekend on NBC - I looked at them two totally different ways than how judges looked at the fights," Mayweather said.

When asked for his opinion as to which fighter should have been awarded the decision in Quillin-Lee, and whether he felt Peterson should have been awarded the win against Garcia - Mayweather smiled and took the fifth.

I was ok with draw Lee and Quillin.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

By Rick Reeno

everybody was looking at me crazy for saying quillin won. maybe i gave quillin to many rounds but i thought he won solidly . quillin is another one of those boxers that people seem to don't like.:manny: i had him dominating the Rosado fight too but every one else didn't ................:russ:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

By Rick Reeno

Had that been Floyd fighting like PED dudes would have been :ohlawd: :mjcry: dat sweet science

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Finally got to see it on TV...I had it 7-5 Swift

Close fight jus as I saw at the Barclays...didn't see no robbery or anything like that

Besides the early rds...I feel Lamont really fukked up by goin soft in rd 10...He shoulda went all in in that Rd...Rd 9 Danny landed some hard rights which is prolly why Lamont waited til the 11th

Swift was all arm punches in the last 2 rds N ate flush ass power shots...That boy chin is granite

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I still haven't got around to viewing last Saturday's fights. Accidentally deleted the DVR. Still, he ain't lying. The judge with the extreme lopsided score in the Canelo/Lara fight comes to mind. Same with Canelo/Mayweather with one of the judges calling it a draw. Not to mention the Bradley/Pac decision in the first fight. It's nothing new though, that's boxing. My father still b!tches about the Pernell Whitaker/Chavez draw.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just was able to watch the re-broadcast for this bout on this last night on comcast sports network
It was pretty good bout. Danny Garcia wasn't able to touch Lamont Peterson. But Peterson wasn't coming back with a hard counter attack, or at least with the same frequency. It was almost like a bob/weave fight. No one was able to land a hard punch or combo.