All bytches are going to Hell according to scripture, Gossip is a SIN.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
If you really wanna go deep read thymothy and see what happens to woman who don't accept being raped:sas2:

PS: I don't agree with that so don't be mad at me , but it's there in the book that y'all love

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Obviously but you're acting like we all just gonna lay down and go to hells by saying WE ALL. :gucci:

No, all I was pointing out was that nobody is without sin, not just females and other gossipmongers. That was directed the OP. The thread was already at that extreme (that they're going straight to hell), I'm simply staying on topic as it was presented.

Again :unimpressed:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
peoplewomenfriendsgossipcreditshutterstockcom.jpg

• Ephesians 4:29 – Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
  • Exodus 23:1 – Do not spread false reports. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness.
  • James 1:26 – Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless.
  • Leviticus 19:16 – Do not go spreading slander among your people. Do not do anything that endangers your neighbor’s life. I am the Lord.
  • “But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness. And their message will spread like cancer.” 2 Timothy 2:16-17.
and many more..

There are TV shows, websites and message boards dedicated to gossip filled with bytches and gay nikkas.

dreezy.gif

The tea?

This i all very demonic.

Why yall so interested in spreading misinformation or other people business?

And you’ll be right beside them :mjlol:lol

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
No, all I was pointing out was that nobody is without sin, not just females and other gossipmongers. That was directed the OP. The thread was already at that extreme (that they're going straight to hell), I'm simply staying on topic as it was presented.

Again :unimpressed:

Be more mindful of how you word your posts breh :unimpressed:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Ephesians 4:29 – Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Just off the first scripture alone...you are too. :dead:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Its wild how many sins there are, but then on top of that every human was born into sin and damned anyways

So what tf is the point of listing out individual ones and punishments, etc. :mjtf: