All my brehs who don't vote. Are ya'll ready for this upcoming election year?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I hate election year it's the woat.

1. :snoop: A bunch of bullshyt rhetoric and voting cliches. "Don't you want your voice heard?" "You can't complain if you don't vote." "People died for you to vote."
  2. Politicians selling nikkas hope and dreams but change never come for us.
  3. People trying to shame you.
  4. People walking around with elitist attitudes because they put a check mark in a box on a piece of construction paper.
  5. A ton of phony political ads on tv and politicians bashing other politicians.
And to address the weak cliches in number one. "Don't you want your voice heard?" Our voice and opinions have been expressed since 1841. Politicians are well aware of our plight me putting a tick mark in a box won't convince them to change anything because it hadn't in the pass. You don't vote for politicians you buy them by putting money up for their campaign. "You can't complain if you don't vote." This one makes no sense. That's like saying if my neighbors are having a party, I can't complain that the music is too loud because I didn't attend the party."People died for you to vote." Well it wouldn't be the first time someone died for the wrong reason/cause. I respect and love the people who came before me but asking for change historically never worked for us. If you want change you have to start with group economics and we must have a race first agenda (that doesn't mean we're anti anyone though). Do for self basically.

Last edited:

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
I don't vote, never have, and never will. I don't care enough to vote, and I don't have faith in the system regardless of the candidate. I will still complain if I want to though:umad:

With that said, let the brehs who want to vote do them. I don't see anything actually wrong with voting, it's just not for me. I understand where the voting advocates are coming from, I just don't necessarily agree with a bunch of their rhetoric.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I don't vote, never have, and never will. I don't care enough to vote, and I don't have faith in the system regardless of the candidate. I will still complain if I want to though:umad:

With that said, let the brehs who want to vote do them. I don't see anything actually wrong with voting, it's just not for me. I understand where the voting advocates are coming from, I just don't necessarily agree with a bunch of their rhetoric.
Took the words out of my mouth. I'm not against voting but I don't like when people try to shame you for not voting.And the tv and radio ads are annoying.

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
32 years and ain't never even came close to voting....and I got a new story every time them nikkas ask me if I'm a registered voter at the store...

faq: Are you registered to vote

Me: Naw I'm from Oklahoma:troll:

Or...Naw I'm a 2-time felon just trying not to get that 3rd strike breh...lol

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
To keep it all the way 1000, the only person I know by name that's running is Donald trump. I could care less.

Watch that clown win . Him or Hillary . Either one gone give US that Chokeslam to Hell. Nazi Hillary already called Putin "Hitler" , so you know what type of shyt she on . shyt you call a mf Hitler and thats a fade :pachaha: