All my brehs who don't vote. Are ya'll ready for this upcoming election year?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'm a federal employee and I'm telling you votes count for us. I have voted every election and will always vote.

If you're a federal employee or a family member of one and want to keep your benefits you better vote Democrat.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I'm a federal employee and I'm telling you votes count for us. I have voted every election and will always vote.

If you're a federal employee or a family member of one and want to keep your benefits you better vote Democrat.

The sad part is both parties suck and both parties are in on the fix..:mjcry:

Jesse Ventura described it perfectly...

They wrestle in front of us and shake hands in the back when its over...

Its a never ending see-saw

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The sad part is both parties suck and both parties are in on the fix..:mjcry:

Jesse Ventura described it perfectly...

They wrestle in front of us and shake hands in the back when its over...

Its a never ending see-saw
I agree. But I'm looking at the here and now. Republicans have come out and said they are cutting back federal employee benefits while Demos have said they are staying where they are at.

I'm voting with my wallet.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I agree. But I'm looking at the here and now. Republicans have come out and said they are cutting back federal employee benefits while Demos have said they are staying where they are at.

I'm voting with my wallet.
That's smart to vote with your wallet.So you going for Hillary? Isn't the democrats favorite candidate so far?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
That's smart to vote with your wallet.So you going for Hillary? Isn't the democrats favorite candidate so far?
She's the favorite so far, but any Democratic candidate will likely veto Republican policies regarding federal benefits.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This my first time being able to got so Imma take it serious and pick the candidate that best represents my interest

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Technically if you an adult but choose to not vote, then likewise shut the fukk up about the economy, social injustice etc etc..you have no say in these matters.
full
My ancestors were rape,hung,slaughtered,used as slaved and built this got damn country with their forced free labor.That alone give me every right to say what I want about the election,economy, social injustice etc etc. I got every right to complain. That's weak logic, that's like saying if my neighbor is having a huge house party and is playing loud music, I don't have a right to complain about him playing loud music because I didn't attend the party.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
full
My ancestors were rape,hung,slaughtered,used as slaved and built this got damn country with their forced free labor.That alone give me every right to say what I want about the election. I got every right to complain. That's weak logic, that's like saying if my neighbor is having a huge house party and is playing loud music, I don't have a right to complain about him playing loud music because I didn't attend the party.

Wait, did you think you were the only one with slaughtered ancestors??? quit riding their horrible deaths as an excuse to remain shiftless..they didnt die in vain for you to preach mindlessness.
there is a process in place called 'voting', if you do not believe in in then tell me which process for change you believe in..because sitting idly by on your ass whilst other people take initiative over their lives including yours is not the way.
Infact, your attitude and that of your little supporters on here typifies why so many are in a rut in life and will never progress beyond jordans and wale. You do not get involved and wait for other men to do your job for you.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Wait, did you think you were the only one with slaughtered ancestors??? quit riding their horrible deaths as an excuse to remain shiftless..they didnt die in vain for you to preach mindlessness.
there is a process in place called 'voting', if you do not believe in in then tell me which process for change you believe in..because sitting idly by on your ass whilst other people take initiative over their lives including yours is not the way.
Infact, your attitude and that of your little supporters on here typifies why so many are in a rut in life and will never progress beyond jordan and wale. You do not get involved and wait for other men to do your job for you.
full
There would be no america without free black labor get that straight. It's not me being "shiftless". You sound just like one of these prosperity pimp preachers. "All you got to do is pray and put all your offering in the plate and you can be blessed!". Thats the same as saying "All you got to do is vote and you can make a difference." Both are nothing but bullshyt.......... Can you show me any period in time were an oppressed people voted for change and got it? I'll wait........ You don't vote for politicians you buy them by putting money up for their campaign and promising more bread once they get in office and carry out your group agendas. Group economics is the key combine with a race first agenda(that doesn't mean we're anti anyone though).That's what the jews do. That's what the anglos do. That's what the gays do.
And can you answer me this why do black people rights to vote still have to be renewed?

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Infact, your attitude and that of your little supporters on here typifies why so many are in a rut in life and will never progress beyond jordans and wale. You do not get involved and wait for other men to do your job for you.
:martin:

Tales of a Sambo Vol. 1