All my homies are wifing up single moms...

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
shyt is crazy, everybody i grew up with is legit wifing single moms lately now that we in our mid 20s

my cousin proposed to his girl last night for NYE, she got two kids now he got one on the way with her :wow:

my other homie i known since we was 12 proposed to his girl late 2016, dude ain't ever been happier :ohhh:

another homie got a kid and found a girl with one, dude is way happier now then he was with his baby moms :ehh:

the tides are turning and maybe it ain't so bad brehs, the pursuit of happiness should always be the goal

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
shyt is crazy, everybody i grew up with is legit wifing single moms lately now that we in our mid 20s

my cousin proposed to his girl last night for NYE, she got two kids now he got one on the way with her :wow:

my other homie i known since we was 12 proposed to his girl late 2016, dude ain't ever been happier :ohhh:

another homie got a kid and found a girl with one, dude is way happier now then he was with his baby moms :ehh:

the tides are turning and maybe it ain't so bad brehs, the pursuit of happiness should always be the goal

giphy.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Nothing wrong with it their are some good single moms out there
I did even with our ups and down 7 years overall
2 from previous I had
1 from previous she had
1 together and another together due in march
5 kids :damn:
Blended family that came up got our own house new car
Kids honor roll students
Can't ask for more :blessed:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Nothing wrong with it their are some good single moms out there
I did even with our ups and down 7 years overall
2 from previous I had
1 from previous she had
1 together and another together due in march
5 kids :damn:
Blended family that came up got our own house new car
Kids honor roll students
Can't ask for more :blessed:

the craziest part is i'm talking to one now and had some doubts but it's like the universe is sending me signs :patrice:

that thread about the train getting ran on that single mom got me kinda shook tho