All my homies are wifing up single moms...

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You didn't have any children before your wife though.

I think if you are of a certain age, maturity, got ya hoeness out of your system etc then I don't see too much of a problem with it.

I wouldn't recommend people doing what I did, I had no business stepping into the role I did at that age with no experience.

However my wife at that time had the least out of all the women I had dated Prior, her potential to be great was through the roof, she was the underdog but she has beaten pretty much everyone i had prior to her, with exception of the doctor, but in terms of total fulfilled life she's beaten her too. So it was the right choice but I was stil too young...should of just finished college first then see what wanted to do next.

Man, I had so many options..lol
The ex before I met my wife was a legit 10 in the face and she was school to be a doctor and is one now
Then I this superbad biracial chick from UC Berkeley was trying to get me to commit but I wanted to move to LA. I had every reason to not go thr direction I did but it worked out...shyt those option are just ones I mention there were at least 3 more legit childless ladies I entertained

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Where is the evidence that shows this is acceptable in the white community?

Also notice I also said Asian men don’t tolerate this either
It's very accepted if for no other reason than to keep more white women in white relationships.

The pedestal that white males are on with some of these tlr posters is hilarious.

@mamba really said they mostly go for divorcees....and that bullshyt got daps.:hhh:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Define "alone"

Cause as far as I can tell they still spread for the homie..

I'm just not cuffin long term unless it's absolutely right.

And if it's never absolutely right I will just keep serial dating. Even in retirement homes there's women that fukc
This

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Op needs to give us an update on all his friends post covid/ Kevin Samuels :mjlol:

my cousin still happily married and has another kid with the wife so he has a kid of his own and adopted the other two kids as his :ehh:

the homie i known since we was 12 did the exact same thing but his wife only had one kid beforehand so now he has two

the 3rd homie broke up with the single mom and has had numerous chicks since then, dude's baby mom was tryna get his license suspended due to unpaid child support and he beat the case FWIW :manny:

me personally i just smashed and dashed a single momma back in March and still ain't got no kids myself, i'm outchea playing dodgeball :lolbron:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
It's very accepted if for no other reason than to keep more white women in white relationships.

I said where is the evidence. Where is the data. Not more stupid anecdotes of what you might see in your limited observations, nikka.

You ain’t really sayin nothin except blowing smoke in the wind. I don’t listen to none u to you little nugget headed drive by posters unless you have something substantive to say

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
my cousin still happily married and has another kid with the wife so he has a kid of his own and adopted the other two kids as his :ehh:

the homie i known since we was 12 did the exact same thing but his wife only had one kid beforehand so now he has two

the 3rd homie broke up with the single mom and has had numerous chicks since then, dude's baby mom was tryna get his license suspended due to unpaid child support and he beat the case FWIW :manny:

me personally i just smashed and dashed a single momma back in March and still ain't got no kids myself, i'm outchea playing dodgeball :lolbron:

Glad to hear black families going strong :salute:

:myman: op still part of the #GMB army
Dap+ rep

i