All NBA teams announced

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jimmy Butler cost Paul George and Gordon Hayward 10's of millions of dollars...and he might have legitimately cost Utah a chance of being whatever they would have been cause now Boston could legitimately get him

SO YOU MAD AT JIMMY BUTLER
FOR RECEIVING HIS RIGHTFUL SELECTION,
INSTEAD OF TAKING ISSUE WITH DRAYMOND GETTING A SPOT OVER TWO CLEARLY SUPERIOR PLAYERS?

:devil:
:evil:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
INSTEAD OF TAKING ISSUE WITH DRAYMOND GETTING A SPOT OVER TWO CLEARLY SUPERIOR PLAYERS?

I'm not mad at Jimmy. And Draymond was making it no matter his numbers since his team is so good and everyone is on his nuts the whole time...

I would say though between Jimmy Hayward and PG only Hayward got his team out of the first round...

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not mad at Jimmy. And Draymond was making it no matter his numbers since his team is so good and everyone is on his nuts the whole time...

I would say though between Jimmy Hayward and PG only Hayward got his team out of the first round...

:scust: . 418% SHOOTING BIG MAN
IS ALL NBA.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
$42m a year before the age of 30.....

Just a GAWDLY come up salary rise...

2014... 2 million
2015... 16 million
2016... 17 million
2017... 18 million
2018...42 million

nikka increased his salary by a factor of 8 from one year to the next then over the next 3 years he doubled it...:wow:

Did it with tats and cornrows and defense:wow:

Probably won't end up saying a 1000 words in public during the 5 year span either...:wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:scust: . 418% SHOOTING BIG MAN
IS ALL NBA.

I don't disagree...but there has never been any question that Draymond is going to make an all nba team as long as the warriors keep rolling...his stats don't matter to voters since they give him credit for ALL of the warriors defense...

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:skip: this logic is awful.Jimmy faced a 1 seed,George faced the cavs, haywards team was a 5 seed facing a 4 with blake griffin out since halftime of game 3

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
tumblr_n7bfjngYN91rx3q30o1_500.gif

Hayward to the Celtics is a go, Paul George to the Lakers is a go.

Both are DEFINITELY gone...

I'm not 100% on PG to Lakers but I'd like to see it happen

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Stop it with the Draymond Slander. He's the defensive player of the year of course he's going to make the NBA All Team list.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
guessing by your avi you are a raptors fan but I think either Klay or PG should have this is basically the 2nd year in a row where the media costed a star MILLIONS because of some bullshyt.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: to white men trying to stop black men from being wealthy
Why should contract status determine something like this? idiot

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:skip: this logic is awful.Jimmy faced a 1 seed,George faced the cavs, haywards team was a 5 seed facing a 4 with blake griffin out since halftime of game 3

He also had the second best player on his team get hurt 18 seconds into the series...

The fact that the celitcs went from a lottery team to a number 1 seed WITHOUT WINNING A PLAYOFF SERIES IN BETWEEN lets you know just how weak the east is...

Weren't they 2 - 0 before Rondo got hurt? Weren't they 0 - 4 after Rondo got hurt?

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably just a media member trying to "punish" him for Cleveland making a mockery of the regular season

Most likely Frank Isola. Lebron called him "Trash" earlier this year when he reporting the Kevin Love trade rumours. Isola mentioned "he would remember" come voting time.