All New 2019 Mercedes CLS finally revealed . is it better than the Audi A7

koolkeef

Pro
Daps
I'm liking the A7 more looks-wise, but the Benzo does look nice right here.

2018-Mercedes-Benz-CLS-CSP13.jpg

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I'm liking the A7 more looks-wise, but the Benzo does look nice right here.

2018-Mercedes-Benz-CLS-CSP13.jpg

That’s looking like a sport AMG model (maybe it will be called a CLS43, CLS53???) which will compete with Audi’s S7 and new BMW //M sports line (m240i, m440i, m550i, m850i etc). The color, front grill, front bumper and wheels give that impression.

If you put a Ford badge on this car and told me it was the new Mustang....at this angle I wouldn’t think twice about it.

I’ll hold off on totally writing this off until I see the 63 model and the real AMG trim.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Mercedes doesn't seem to cut corners as much as Audi does. I would take this over the A7.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I don't get why some of y'all are going back and forth about horsepower and 0-60 times.. no one is taking any of these big ass cars to a track or a street race. they're for stunting.

:francis:

Run one search on YouTube Breh.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't get why some of y'all are going back and forth about horsepower and 0-60 times.. no one is taking any of these big ass cars to a track or a street race. they're for stunting.
I had a super charged A7 :hubie: shyt was fun to drive and got to 60 in like 4 seconds or some shyt

beautiful car , just hated the interior but looks like audi fixed that

I just personally think/thought the CLS was the more complete car

• Dap
Reactions: Ayo

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

You will always get that one idiot who ends up crashing his whip because he did 60 in a 30 mph zone.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Mercedes stepped it up they revamped the interiors...the E300 and E400 got the same type of cabin...i guess they done with panaramic sunroofs...the interior will make any bytch that hop in your shyt cream :pachaha:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

I called it 2 weeks ago in this thread. Both pieces of news.

I’m waiting for the first few reviews to come through. Hoping Mercedes didn’t gimp this thing because of the impending AMG GT 4-Door.

That’s looking like a sport AMG model (maybe it will be called a CLS43, CLS53???)

Knew this was coming. shyt just didn't make sense to have both without renaming the CLS to the CLE. Giving it the S designation (according to Mercedes new naming scheme) would price it up there with the AMG GT 4 door. Which doesnt make sense. And pricing it any lower would eat into the sales of the AMG GT .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Internet shyt for the most part. You're exactly right if you get a car like this it's mainly for parking lot pimping and looking good. Online though everybody is a weekend track guy please. If you do cool but I don't think most people really are doing that honestly so I agree the talk is silly. As long as the car isn't getting smoked merging onto the highway you good for what most are doing driving wise.