All that c00ning for nothing :mjlol:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
man fukk donald trump
Nah, fukk Kanye West, he needed this wake up call. I hope trump goes in on all c00ns.

So since it's gonna be traditionally American, one can only assume there will be a raindance at this event :sas2:

Just wait for all the dog whistles in his speech...

"law and order"

"a new America"

"good ol days"

:mjpls:-fest to the nth degree

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kanye don't care he sold his sold marrying into the Kardashian family.

Also I am sure Orange man cut him a check for the photo op. So Mr. West is good.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know right... He's a friend, he's a good guy

But just not a nikka u bring home in front of family

He said "Kanye considers himself a friend to the president " and that Kanye would not be performing because he wasn't "traditionally American".:dead:

Gotta make that important distinction,that Kanye considers himself a friend of a president.....Trumps team is full of people who on that :mjpls: to the fullest but that aint supposed to reflect on Trump.

Lets say Trump aint racist,even though we all know thats a lie,and he definitley has tendancies even if he aint full blown....he gotta a awful lot of racist people who support him,alot of his team seems to want to make sure he's seen as the president for "traditional americans" aka cacs....we supposed to like sumbody who has racist friends and accquantinces,who racist love?

We supposed to "give him a chance:mjcry:"?i refuse to acknowledge this fukkboy is president:pachaha:....him and his team,and c00n avengers can all eat a dikk,i wont acknowledge any of them either til they apoligize,like t.i said fukk everything yall stand fo patna:pacspit:...jim brown gets a pass cuz im sure he kept it a buck and he always been outspoken on our behalf and politically involved,but fukk the rest of yall nikkas.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't Chrisete Michele performing tho? Are they even asking Cac singers to perform? Seems like they just asking black people