All that c00ning for nothing :mjlol:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way cacs would interpret that message would be:

Kanye reminds me of when my little Becky wanted to bring home the cute monkey from the zoo, now we have nothing against the cute little thing, it can dance, makes a funny noise when we rub its head, and is absolutely adorable when it munches those peanuts we throw in its cage, however she was too young to understand that there are rules for what can be kept inside the house, and unfortunately wild animals don't fall within those rules. :ld:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Isn't Chrisete Michele performing tho? Are they even asking Cac singers to perform? Seems like they just asking black people
Nah nikka, they got cacs on deck. Michael Flatley, the Irish lord of dance will be performing, and he isn't even American :mjlol:

Gotta :salute: trump for this, the only silver lining to this whole shyt show is that c00ns are getting that work.

I could see during his speech tomorrow him saying:

"And to all the blacks who support me, keep supporting me even tho I think you are all filthy ******s! I know you will love me anyway because I am white and superior to you!!"

*crowd cheers and applauds*

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah nikka, they got cacs on deck. Michael Flatley, the Irish lord of dance will be performing, and he isn't even American :mjlol:

Gotta :salute: trump for this, the only silver lining to this whole shyt show is that c00ns are getting that work.

I could see during his speech tomorrow him saying:

"And to all the blacks who support me, keep supporting me even tho I think you are all filthy ******s! I know you will love me anyway because I am white and superior to you!!"

*crowd cheers and applauds*
I hope he says something like that

Daps
nsilkhd.png