All this beautiful food wasted

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Idk about houston but here it's a Jamican spot up the road and they food fire as hell but they always running out of shyt. You go there chicken and they'll be out than the day you go for beef patties they'll be out of them shyt is cray man.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Naw breh I've seen it for myself....white folks who fukk with Jerk chicken don't play with that shyt.

Here in the chi there's this breh who runs a Jerk Taco business and white people stay putting money in his pocket when he goes around the city in his portable truck.
Aint his shyt called simply "Jerk Taco"?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Jamaican restaurants never make enough to last for the day.
Them nikkas need to start I'd pay more for it too because I can't cook that shyt myself it doesn't taste the same. My neighbors are west indians and every now and then the mother comes over here asking me to try shyt it be delicious too man.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Idk about houston but here it's a Jamican spot up the road and they food fire as hell but they always running out of shyt. You go there chicken and they'll be out than the day you go for beef patties they'll be out of them shyt is cray man.
Aint that all Jamaican restaurants?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Aint that all Jamaican restaurants?
That's ALL nikka shyt in general low key. Wanted some red velvet cake just the other day from this one soul food spot after work and these nikkas said they were out and won't have any until the following week. But it be so good you put up with it.