:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Gonna assume he needed citizenship

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Idk about houston but here it's a Jamican spot up the road and they food fire as hell but they always running out of shyt. You go there chicken and they'll be out than the day you go for beef patties they'll be out of them shyt is cray man.
man ain't this always the story

I used support a guy by my place and he started off having a lunch special with rice and peas and jerk chicken with coleslaw. After a while there was no coleslaw... then no rice and peas once in a while. eventually he handed me a container of white rice with some bbq chicken... I looked at him like :dahell:

never been back since.

Another spot had some fire soups that they would make one offs and never again... get you hooked like crack off one hit. Then they made a coconut pie and it was amazing and I never saw it again :snoop:

I can't with these guys man :mjcry:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Coming from a jamaican our restaraunts are annoying af. Either the customer service is ass, nikkas run out of food too quickly or the food is going to be expensive as shyt.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Jamaicans have woat customer service.
I don't want it if it isn't bad service :mjgrin:

If they aren't running out of food or know they don't need my service to stay open, you know that shyt is amazing :banderas:

Gonna assume he needed citizenship
He'd have black women on one knee at his door-steps dying to eat. That's a choice he made with no regard to time :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Food looks incredible :ohlawd:but then I see who he's feeding it to
Eh, well. I'm sure they paid the breh nicely
They probably had him use 75% less seasoning that normal
Any brehs in Houston ever had this breh's food?

:dwillhuh: They serve Mac & Cheese at Jamaican spots?