all this Illuminatti talk is super disrespectful to BLACK talent

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Everytime someone dies, MJ, Prince, Whitney, etc. "They were in the Illuminatti and were just a sacrifice" Or just in general, "Jay Z....Beyonce, Lil Wayne, Kanye, etc are all in the Illuminatti. They sold their soul for their talent!"
I've even heard it about Michael Jordan & Lebron James.

Really? Because these ppl from the time they were young were practicing at their talent, investing thousands of hours & years into themselves, OBSESSING to be excellent at what they do.

Meanwhile, white entertainers like Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, James Taylor, etc are still out here making TONS of money for themselves....way more than majority of Black artists, and NOBODY EVER accuses them of selling their soul for fame, riches. When's the last time someone said Tim McGraw is in the Illuminatti? :upsetfavre:

People don't even accuse weirdo's like Marilyn Manson or Ozzy Osbourne of the evil stuff they accuse Black entertainers of. :stopitslime: And by "people", I'm talking mostly Black people.

It's just stupid. And Black ppl will pray for riches/talent etc., but then we see somebody else with it and it's, "Oh, well they sold their soul to the devil to get it" :snoop: While a white artist can have less talent, but more success and we don't accuse them of anything CHARACTER-WISE, but just say "they're successful b/c they're white.":mjpls:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I use to have a friend who was into that illuminati nonsense, so I just ignore it on the forums.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
OP oblivious to who runs the industry. The brothers and sisters got talent but dont have their own labels independent from major labels and most dont own they masters.
We know the industry is fukked & is one big monoply and theirs a lot of foul play but if you think these celebs are actually contacting demons or satan you need to check into a mental institution asap. I heard it all from Jewish aliens demons to Satanic sacrifice. Just stop with that goofy shyt.