Alley Boy is making a terrible move by associating himself with 2012 Master P

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This just don't seem like a boss move...
I see it as a demotion damn near...

Like he didn't have faith in his own movement so he had to link up with Master f'n P in 2012...

Damn I guess I over estimated his street wealth...
I can't picture anybody making $200,000 a year tax free profit signing a deal under Master P's movement...

Master P is ice cold right now and has made an ass of himself on NUMEROUS occasions...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This just don't seem like a boss move...
I see it as a demotion damn near...

Like he didn't have faith in his own movement so he had to link up with Master f'n P in 2012...

Damn I guess I over estimated his street wealth...
I can't picture anybody making $200,000 a year tax free profit signing a deal under Master P's movement...

Master P is ice cold right now and has made an ass of himself on NUMEROUS occasions...

Are you the ductape accountant if so what that nikka Big Bank Black make and how much is kandi burrus getting?

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
fukk who's cold or hot... Master p still got millions of dollars, he's a real street n1gga, and he's not known for ripping off his artist. Alley Boy already got his own movement in the streets... so he prolly just needed a fair deal and a n1gga to give him the type of money he was lookin for :manny:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you the ductape accountant if so what that nikka Big Bank Black make and how much is kandi burrus getting?

I said I guess I over estimated his street wealth nitch bigga...
Dude is draped in diamonds and flossing 120,000 Mercedes Benz for videos...

I know he ain't moving major units independently...
Figured the block was paying him...
I estimated $200,000 in the game profit... Minimum...

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk who's cold or hot... Master p still got millions of dollars, he's a real street n1gga, and he's not known for ripping off his artist. Alley Boy already got his own movement in the streets... so he prolly just needed a fair deal and a n1gga to give him the type of money he was lookin for :manny:

Do your research homey HE IS known for ripping people off...
The No Limit movement took a major hit when the guy making all the beats left because he said Percy wasn't paying him his proper royalties...

And that was his own got damn cousin...

He's not famous for jerking dudes out ta money like :takedat: or :birdman:
But he's known for that...

Zudu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo associating with P isnt that bad these days:

amd-oprah-obama-jpg.jpg

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
:what:

what exactly can Alley Boy lose by associating with Master P? if anybody could teach you how to not get fukked in the industry, it would be Percy.

the views and opinions of a dude who flipped a 10k settlement into 600 Million>>>>The WOAT poster in Booth

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as you making music people can relate to then it doesn't matter who you sign to thats the artists personal issues not something a fan should really be worried about

Follow me bro...
I don't mean hang with in the physical sense I mean fly under in the business sense...
Percy has been flopping more than Manu out here in the rap game the past 15 years...

emoney

custom user title
Daps
lol if anything Master P made a terrible move associating himself with street nikkas like Alley Boy and Fat Trel. He should have just signed them and played the background..don't have to come down to there level and be on video with them,etc.