Alley Boy is making a terrible move by associating himself with 2012 Master P

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:what:

what exactly can Alley Boy lose by associating with Master P? if anybody could teach you how to not get fukked in the industry, it would be Percy.

the views and opinions of a dude who flipped a 10k settlement into 600 Million>>>>The WOAT poster in Booth

Where are the master p bio's?

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol if anything Master P made a terrible move associating himself with street nikkas like Alley Boy and Fat Trel. He should have just signed them and played the background..don't have to come down to there level and be on video with them,etc.

I agree with that viewpoint as well...
This whole situation is void in true wins...

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yo associating with P isnt that bad these days:

amd-oprah-obama-jpg.jpg

:whoo:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

what exactly can Alley Boy lose by associating with Master P? if anybody could teach you how to not get fukked in the industry, it would be Percy.

the views and opinions of a dude who flipped a 10k settlement into 600 Million>>>>The WOAT poster in Booth

even tho thats the rhyme king,

still a powerful post :wow:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Follow me bro...
I don't mean hang with in the physical sense I mean fly under in the business sense...
Percy has been flopping more than Manu out here in the rap game the past 15 years...

First of you have to think about who else is gonna want to sign him.Most labels don't really want to sign n*ggas that really in the streets because its too risky as far as going to jail or getting murked.If anybody gained in this situation it's Alley Boy because P got the money to put behind him.All he got to do is make some music that appeal to the masses instead of just underground street sh*t and he'll be good.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
lol if anything Master P made a terrible move associating himself with street nikkas like Alley Boy and Fat Trel. He should have just signed them and played the background..don't have to come down to there level and be on video with them,etc.

i agree, i dont mind p here and there on a song.

he still my fav ice cream man though.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
fukk who's cold or hot... Master p still got millions of dollars, he's a real street n1gga, and he's not known for ripping off his artist. Alley Boy already got his own movement in the streets... so he prolly just needed a fair deal and a n1gga to give him the type of money he was lookin for :manny:

This. oP needs to know that many artists fukk with p right now on some business shyt....Gucci still down with him too...P know the music game in and out and it is a good look

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What does that have to do with this thread?

but yeah, Alley Boy.... a 5th tier rapper on Atlantic ( that's being generous) is making a bad move by associating himself with a dude who's had a net worth higher than any rapper ever?

Nothing i but i want to know where i can find one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Master p really lives the life these rap nikkas can only lie about in their rhymes. Master p got as much money as jay z. Why wouldn't alley boy try to get close to that?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yo associating with P isnt that bad these days:

amd-oprah-obama-jpg.jpg

Master P is s very confused man. One minute he a family man tryna make "Better Black TV" and the next its "Dope Case" and Loius V Mobb...:rudy:

This is not a bad look for Alley tho especially since TI is tryna blackball this nikka for his antics, he really aint got no where else to go. MAster P got some long money and some pull and connects.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
Actually it's a bad look, you nikkas still living in the 90's. P ain't got no damn industry connects because if that was the case, he would have been back on. Alley done hopped up and moved to Cali to rap with a 50 year old nikka, talkin bout some Louie V Mobb. That shyt was over as soon as they gave the lil group that name.

Someone already said it, if you from Atlanta and can't get your song played in Atlanta, you are wack and nikkas ain't fukking with you. I have literally seen a group of unheard of nikkas make a song and have that shyt on the radio in Atlanta in a rush hour traffic mix the very next week. When "Fo" was on the radio, they played Jeezy and Yo Gotti part and moved on to the next song.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Not sure why he signed to Atlantic first then Master P... but I guess that's the new thing... look at 2Chainz...

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Do your research homey HE IS known for ripping people off...
The No Limit movement took a major hit when the guy making all the beats left because he said Percy wasn't paying him his proper royalties...

And that was his own got damn cousin...

He's not famous for jerking dudes out ta money like :takedat: or :birdman:
But he's known for that...

None of p artist ever said he didn't pay them. That producer was the only one to bring up those allegations.